[quote name=^_^ Gem132' date='21 October 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1287728473' post='1248802]

i currently dont have anything

and i have heard 2000 watts on 4 12" type r's

do you think i could get a wow that shits too loud reaction maybe even a bail on 3000watts on 2 15's ?

what kind of 2000 watts was that?

i would say 2 12s or 2 15s on 1500 watts is good for a noob to start with (actually i would say more like 500~800 watts, but you may be past that),

its small enough where you dont have to upgrade alot of your electrical, you can get by with just the big 3, throw in and extra batt down the road when you learn more. and a nice alt. and with a small setup you can play around with box designs to see what works best and what doesnt work at all.

Here's a nice system I recommend and a couple others do. 2 12" audioque sdcs and a audioque 1200d. Will run you about 5-600 then 150 or so for box materials and wiring and it will get you a wow factor from anyone who has a best buy stereo around you

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

to do your electrical right you are going to spedn almost the same amoutn in electrical as you did for your gear.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

to do your electrical right you are going to spedn almost the same amoutn in electrical as you did for your gear.

^this.

I would go all out and have something that you can grow into, maybe do 1 sub and 1 amp, then add the 2nd sub and amp down the road if you don't want to spend the money on electrical upgrades right away. If you do 6000 watts I would look for 2 high output alts and a dual bracket, at least 2 runs of 1/0 power and ground, and three d3100s. Chances are that will run you around 1100 for extra batteries, 200 on wire, and 800-1500 on alternators/bracket. It's safe to say $2500 on electrical upgrades to hold 14v.

If you go with 3000 watts do 2 d3100s and a good high output alt. I'd still do 2 runs of 1/0.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3