paranormal activity 2

The first one was ok, but i gotta wait for the ol lady to come back from school before i go see it. Im excited now, was hesitant at first

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

i've been trying to decide between this movie, jackass, case 39 and that devil movie, i like watching movies in the theater every now and then, but paranormal activity 2 just seems like it'd be best to watch in theaters. i'll get bootleg copies of the others here in a few weeks once some good qualities get leaked

Case 39 was GREAT! Somehow i got a DVD rip earlier this year....lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I just gotta ask though.....why not leave the fuckin house? they didnt even attempt it. I think if I put myself in that situation, Id get as far from that place as I possibly could. and I know the guy in the middle of the story told them it wouldnt do anything but come on. just sayin <_<

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Iv never really thought of any movie being scary...but PA 1 freaked me out slightly lol..enough to were im not watching #2 :pardon:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Can't wait to watch this one, my friends saw this the other night and said its better than the 1st one. I really like the first one, I saw it in IMAX @ the Metreon in SF. I could have seen this one 24hrs before it came out for free but I didn't want to get in line for 8hrs by myself.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I know from watching the first one on bootleg this one is definitely not worth 20 bucks.

I disagree. Granted movies like this don't deserve a rewatch and it wasn't like you were going to pay for it anyway. But the bootleg that I personally had was DVD quality and somehow had 5.1 surround sound or something pretty damn close because the stuff this movie made the subwoofer in my living room do made the movie worth watching. That part was cool. Otherwise, yeah, it's kinda a dumb idea. You just gotta want to 'believe' and you'll have fun.

images-1.jpg

I saw it a few days ago, it was better than the first one. When the chick was in the kitchen and all the drawers and cabinet doors opened, that shit made me jump.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived