BTL-N2 pics

NDMstang65

I thought DD neo subs looked like shit but damn FI takes it up to a whole new level of fucked.

Wtf?

If you don't like the look of them, you coulmd have easily said that you don't like the look of them.

But this kind of comment is really a kick in the nuts of the people who designed the sub and put in a lot of days/weeks/months working on the sub.

And imho, these look more different then other neo subs, they actually think outside the box and not just use the same design and try to improve it but they come it with something different.(maybe better, don't know yet, design is better.)

Just don't buy the subs if u don't want to , nobody wants you to buy them.

/end of rant... :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I thought DD neo subs looked like shit but damn FI takes it up to a whole new level of fucked.

uhh...then dont reverse mount it. simple as that. ignorant comment is ignorant.

Wtf?

If you don't like the look of them, you coulmd have easily said that you don't like the look of them.

But this kind of comment is really a kick in the nuts of the people who designed the sub and put in a lot of days/weeks/months working on the sub.

And imho, these look more different then other neo subs, they actually think outside the box and not just use the same design and try to improve it but they come it with something different.(maybe better, don't know yet, design is better.)

Just don't buy the subs if u don't want to , nobody wants you to buy them.

/end of rant... :peepwall:

I've got a really sick twisted mind..as does Scott.

We find beauty in jacked up looking rat rods and unusual unique things.

I don't take offense to any of it :) It takes creativity to play as far in left field as we do...it's as simply as if ya don't like it, sweet. There's thousands of other people that simply have the "WTF" look on their face and LOVE it :).

:drinks:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

i get it! it may perform, has the technology and everything just not really an attractive woofer period...plus im not a spl guy so sound quality is my thing

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

What does sound quality have to do with the way a sub looks either? You're making no sense. And the only time you're ever going to have to look at the motor is if you reverse mount it, make part of your box out of plexi, or when you're taking the subs in an out. That would be like saying you don't like the way a 5 speed tranny looks so you're going to buy a car with an auto even though you're looking for HP.

That would be like saying you don't like the way a 5 speed tranny looks so you're going to buy a car with an auto even though you're looking for HP.

Terrible analogy. Most built track cars are automatic.

Archived