i hate it when people that try to test peoples ignorance ...

so i was at this local flea market Gibraltar trade center just checking out the local car audio places asking around for a Rockford p300-1 ... this guy there decided to tell me that, that amplifier doesn't have enough power to power my 2 p1 10s that it would get WAY to hot and that i should buy this 1200 watt amp instead .... he lost my business because i told him all i wanted was the 300-1 it pushes out more than 300 and that is RMS value he was trying to sell me a powerbass 1200 watt amp because it was MUCH BETTER than the 300-1 and that amp would OVERHEAT from the power strain ...... >.< i dislike people like this. anyone else have stories about people who think they are smarter than you and that your just an ignorant costumer ?

oh trust me this forum has lots of em. i dont think theres a thread but on ROE theres a huge thread about stupid car audio stuff that best buy and installers have said

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

which one is the asian guy ? and i dont want a 1200 watt amp i have 2 150 watt subs and i want the Rockford fosgate to flow through my car has to match the 4 channel :-)

Edited by michigancapri92

I've been to flea markets looking for certain brands & they always try to bring out some cheapy amp with max power ratings all over them. They will try to sell u some "bumper" subs or something & say they r better than kicker or fosgate. I was buyin a fosgate 800.2 but they tried their best to try to sell me an amp with "more power" that I never heard of. They also seem to think raptor wire is the best too. But its fun to go sometimes and listen to their speeches on how the "bumpers" get louder and take more power than mainstream brands.

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

I've been to flea markets looking for certain brands & they always try to bring out some cheapy amp with max power ratings all over them. They will try to sell u some "bumper" subs or something & say they r better than kicker or fosgate. I was buyin a fosgate 800.2 but they tried their best to try to sell me an amp with "more power" that I never heard of. They also seem to think raptor wire is the best too. But its fun to go sometimes and listen to their speeches on how the "bumpers" get louder and take more power than mainstream brands.

that is true i do sometimes go to places and act dumb to see what they will say ... this guy swears on the hand of god that lanzar is the mother of mothers ......

what entrance is he buy and are you talking about the the one in taylor or the other one ?