i hate it when people that try to test peoples ignorance ...

i usually go to the guy that has the computer for sale as well ... he has all kinds of wire terminals for good prices ... dont know who the asian guy is ><

rex is the biggest con artist there

and one of his employees or ex employees is a pedo. he tried to get in my exes sisters pants, who was 15 at the time, and her dad beat the audiophile out of him

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

so i was at this local flea market Gibraltar trade center just checking out the local car audio places asking around for a Rockford p300-1 ... this guy there decided to tell me that, that amplifier doesn't have enough power to power my 2 p1 10s that it would get WAY to hot and that i should buy this 1200 watt amp instead .... he lost my business because i told him all i wanted was the 300-1 it pushes out more than 300 and that is RMS value he was trying to sell me a powerbass 1200 watt amp because it was MUCH BETTER than the 300-1 and that amp would OVERHEAT from the power strain ...... >.< i dislike people like this. anyone else have stories about people who think they are smarter than you and that your just an ignorant costumer ?

Taylor, Or Mt. Clemens Girbaltar?

If Taylor, look for Mike.

The only white guy selling audio in there. Back against a wall. Can barely fit two people in the booth, rest stuffed with product.

He's still a audio dealer, but more knowledgeable than everyone else in there.

Taylor, Or Mt. Clemens Girbaltar?

If Taylor, look for Mike.

The only white guy selling audio in there. Back against a wall. Can barely fit two people in the booth, rest stuffed with product.

He's still a audio dealer, but more knowledgeable than everyone else in there.

that's who i go to !!! he has the computer on the desk !!! i alway by my wire terminals from him ... seem to be a good price and good quality ... i go to the taylor one. and is rex the one that has the little TV in the stand and he is right by the entrance always tries to throw in a set of tweeters on every deal .... alot of those people i dont like ... soundstation is good i go to them sometimes ... dont trust there work at soundstation II but they sell speaker box carpet so i go to them.

powerbass makes some good amp. i would have gone with the powerbass myself.

note - im about to take the colossus out of my car in the next few weeks and replace it with a powerbass 4k.

hey hugh g pm me man... i might take that colossus off your hands.. i got a 4500 watt amp..

and yeahhh, this dude tried to convince me yesterday at walmart that no system hit harder than his in lyons or tattnall county because i said i had the hardest in tattnall county... it started cause i just bout a line driver, my buddy is going out of business and selling the rest of his stuff for like soo cheap... 6.5 for 20.. he sold me 30 feet of 0 gauge and a dist block and 15 feet of 4 gauge all install bay for 20 dollars too...

but anyways i realized i needed more rcas and he was trying to buy a really cheap head unit dvd player thing from walmart and he was cocky and asked me what i was getting the rcas for and i said my system, and he was all oh yeah you prolly heard me riding round here, i got the low profile s10... and i was like nah i wont be able to hear anyone elses system cause mine drowns everyones out and he went to challenging that so i gave him a chance, cause it might hit harder than mine, you never know, he couldve had a blowthrough in dat bitttt! but apparantly he had 2 kicker 12's in a sealed box. so i asked him what kinda amp he had cause i used to have 8 kicker comp vr 12's, and they hit.. but. then he proceeded to brag about his 400 watt amp. a soundstorm 4 channel... so i just proceeded to laugh and hes all well what you got?! and i told him 2 15 fi bl's in a 12 cubic ft box and a 4500 watt amp, 6 tweeters, 2 6.5's, and 2 6x9.. and mannn.. it was the funniest look on his face and he still said he didnt know about whod come out on top.... so me and my buddy just walked away laughing as he argued with one of the workers who went to get his headunit and they didnt have it, so the other one was 300 dollars and he was bitching bout it asking for the 200 dollar price because they didnt have the one he wanted...

a**wwwholeeee

hey hugh g pm me man... i might take that colossus off your hands.. i got a 4500 watt amp..

posts like this make me laugh :lol: you could have PM'd him in the time it took you to post that ;) but it's ok...because i got stuck looking at your avy for entirely too long

Edited by Torres

I had a bud who would always give me shit for running a JL 500/1, because it was only 500 watts. His "1900 watt" amp was pushing waaaay more power! But for some reason my setup was louder?? Blew his mind every day we hung out until I finally got fed up and just had to tell him how much his was really putting out LOL!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm