Me n her have a good relationship she was driving home. She was partying in Hollywood. I can't party anymore cuz I work sat and Sunday ftl and I don't want to be an ass and kill her nights.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Its all fun and games until you pay for her stupidity and then she leaves you! And your standing around with your thumb up your ass and your cars not as loud as it could be. Everyone thinks it can't happen to me but it will. Fuck bitches, get money. Until their prego, then you got real probs.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I have 4 18s at the moment I'm thinking about getting two more

right.. you already ordered those to right at approximately 4:59 am. Unless you truely love this girl then help her but dont blow all your money on women. Ask her wtf she was doing then decide and if you love her more then car audio then help her but buy the subs imo

mJzD9.png

fuck that if my girl did that and i found out i would tell her 2 kick rock and deal with that shit her self

u dont know how much she had be4 she got in the car or wut else she did that dont fly in my book

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

right.. you already ordered those to right at approximately 4:59 am. Unless you truely love this girl then help her but dont blow all your money on women. Ask her wtf she was doing then decide and if you love her more then car audio then help her but buy the subs imo

yea this is hard to say. no offense to your girl or your relationship. but its kinda skecthy. I'd say save your money. She shouldnt have driven drunk. If she wasnt out boozing it up all night, she could have her own money to spend on bail. No ring, no obligation.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

You have one fucked up sense on life if you aren't s little concerned about her going out partying til 5 in the morning and then she fucks up and you think you have to bail her out of her situation. Been with my girl for over two years. If she EVER did something like that shed be fucking gone for being such a damn idiot. And I love her to death. But if someone does something like that best of luck to them. Why does she have to go out and get shit faced. Why can't she just hang out with you for the night instead?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

You have one fucked up sense on life if you aren't s little concerned about her going out partying til 5 in the morning and then she fucks up and you think you have to bail her out of her situation. Been with my girl for over two years. If she EVER did something like that shed be fucking gone for being such a damn idiot. And I love her to death. But if someone does something like that best of luck to them. Why does she have to go out and get shit faced. Why can't she just hang out with you for the night instead?

times fucking two! if my girl worked on saturday and couldn't come party with me (dont drink but w/e) then i would stay home with her and play scrabble or halo or something gay like that to keep her company, and i would expect the same from her. yeah, thanks for helping me support my addictions to car audio, but theres a limit. i would help her addictions to purses or sammich making, but drinking and driving, and then wrecking is too damn much.

/rant

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

To make it worse her car got fucked up...lulz, that tends to happen when you hit another car :D

I'm with everybody else, except for the whole cheating thing. Just cuz she was out til 5am doesn't mean she was cheating. People can cheat whenever, the time of the day doesn't matter.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived