Sonic Electronix

so im running two amps to four 12s in the trunk of my 07 honda. my pioneer head unit only had enough RCA outs for the four channel amp and one of the sub amps so what i did was use a 2 female 1 male y splitter to get the signal to both amps. I ran the power wire and and ground and hooked it up to 2 12s out of box just to test everything. then i realized I wasn't running turn on wire. how do i do that for the second amp? if this is a ridiculous question, sorry, its my first build

you need a remote wire for your sub amp? just run a little 22awg wire (or whatever size you used for your 4chan) from your 4 channel to your sub amp. or from sub amp 1 to sub amp 2

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

take a wire from the first amps turn on to the second

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

behind ur radio in the harness there should be a blue wire with a white stripe i believe . they usually have a tag that say amp turn etc u use that run it to one amp then bridge that wire to ur other amp pretty simple nothing big

cowboys_logo.gif

hit the brakes here guys. sounds to me like he will be running 3 amps. at that point he really should use a relay to turn the amps on. that or risk messing up his HU.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.