Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer break in?

FreekDesignz

Just Say No To Subwoofer Break-In!!!!!!!

x2, when i got my recones for my dd's i just couldnt wait so as soon as i put them in the box, i put up the volume at full tilt and got my fix. never had a problem with break-ins

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Woofers will break in with regular use. There is no special technique you need to perform. Using them right away will not hurt them (unless you just reconed them and glue is still wet). As they break in they will get a little louder and usually their fs will drop so they will play lower.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I can see acouple people who I would never buy a used sub from

DD

AQ

and the lvl5spl

all need broken in to prevent spider tears, you may have gotten lucky by not breaking in but chances are you just had enough rise to lower your power enough so it broke in smoothly

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived