You mad at Obama?WERE YOU MAD WHEN..........?

defense spending needed to decrease a long time ago, THAT accounts for a large portion (24%) of spending

cant have that happen when we engage everyone

shoot me, social security should be private just like how u can buy life insurance

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Got a point there....worst thing you have worry about in bowling is maybe twisting a ankle...lol...Football is where it's really at though!

ive hit my ankle throwing a 16 pound ball 20 mph, accidentally let a ball go behind me 7 feet in the air. almost smashed a tv over my head, had my hand get stuck in the ball, had my hand smashed by the ball, fallen numerous times, and seen someone fly down the alley.

it is still nothing compared to other sports but there are more risks than just twisting an ankle lol

TO THE POINT HOWEVER,

i didnt read everything but i got a trend, everyone is complaining about one thing or another. "this guy did something wrong" "politics are corrupt" "fuck government" yadda yadda.

this is America, what happened the last time we didnt like the way our government was treating us? we kicked their ass. so i propose we do the same now. reform the government in whatever way is best. time to stop whining and start doing.

a lot of you seem very well informed about this stuff. time to get off your ass and fix all this corruption

K? yeah, do that.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

just put the link for people on cell phones...

if you guys are going to argue sports, that is the most ruthless sport ive ever seen

no pads.. no helmets...

/thread on sports in political thread

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

This is a troll topic so im closing this...If mods or admin want to reopen then feel free

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived