You mad at Obama?WERE YOU MAD WHEN..........?

Clever. Hard to believe that MENSA isn't beating down your door.

They stay on my nutz bro via email bro!!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I was at a Gas Station the other day and some lady was bitching about how they couldnt use there food stamps there.... Needless to say Im tired of the way this country is going and it needs some reform but Obama is bring the wrong reform and as the Patriot Act needs abolished.. After that passed our country has started slipping faster to a heavily policed "communist" feel nation.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I think we get mad because he promised CHANGE and all he has done is create more debt and make shit way worse..

He did promise change, never said it would be a change for the better now did he? Just look at the morons that voted for him, most won't even look your way when his name is mentioned now cuz he's such an embarrassment. As mentioned earlier, he want's to tax something left to you by a relative when they die but hand everything to some jackass who won't work, how does that make any sense? All I can hope for is next election year we don't get stuck choosing between a douche or a turd.

just thought i would put this out there lol

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009

-- it was actually January 3rd 2007.

The day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives & Senate, the start of the 110th Congress.

The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

"For those of you who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault," think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:

At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

heres a funny video also

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

fuck obama...its not about helping sick Americans...its about praising how its FREE but yet SOMEONE has to pay for it...and its coming out of OUR POCKETS with MORE FUCKING TAXES...MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKET to pay for people who dont want to get a job that has benefits or pay for it our of their pocket because "obamas gon` pay for it"

i was watching the news a few months back and they were interviewing people who have been on welfare for quite some time...and now that obamas in office they were asked "where do you think the money comes from?" and guess what their responses were....FUCKING OBAMA...thats how fucking stupid people are...like it comes out of his pocket...not TAX PAYING AMERICANS....god...i need to get out of here before i get pissed.

its not about black and white...its about all the lies and fucking TAXES...

do you guys know that there trying to re-enact the death tax...yea when you inherit something from a family death you now have to pay around HALF OF ITS VALUE ON TAXES...though its already been taxed its being TAXED again...

yea...think about all this FREE shit and whos pockets its coming from...Democraps wanna give everything away...make us a more "social" country...i say fuck that...why should the rich pay for the poor...they worked their asses off HARD to make the money to what...just give it to lazy fucks who dont do a thing for the country but leech off of it....FUCK THAT...if you disagree with this then somethings wrong with you...

you must be a nazi like I got labeled :yahoo:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I dont really get into this shit that much, but if he can do 1 thing to make the US better I think it would be if he implemented a drug test for everyone whos on section 8/welfare or any kind of help, even that free health insurance...

because if im going to pay for some jackass to eat or get health care, that son of a bitch better be fucking drug free...

then again, I want to run for pres when I turn 35... but im such an asshole I would never make it to be a candidate

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

highest approval rate of any president to date right?

hope your not talking about obama....i typed into google "president approval rate" and on the FIRST RESULT on the FIRST LINE it says...

"President Obama Heads into Midterms at Lowest Approval Rating of Presidency"

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds=17259,26637,26792,26992,27095,27114,27182&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=president+approval+rate&cp=22&pf=p&sclient=psy&aq=f&aqi=g-s1g1g-s1g-ms1g-o1&aql=&oq=president+approval+rat&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=499faa430ac3503f

click on the links...ALL say his has went DOWN...there was even a poll and it said that if there was another vote on that day would they change their vote and i believe it was around 63% of people would have reversed their vote...

wait found it

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/poll-obama-voters-twothirds-mccain-voters-vote/

so you may wanna re think your statement if you were referring to that low life scum-bad obama

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I dont really get into this shit that much, but if he can do 1 thing to make the US better I think it would be if he implemented a drug test for everyone whos on section 8/welfare or any kind of help, even that free health insurance...

because if im going to pay for some jackass to eat or get health care, that son of a bitch better be fucking drug free...

then again, I want to run for pres when I turn 35... but im such an asshole I would never make it to be a candidate

A FUCKING MEN!!!!!...we can drug test people trying to get a job to MAKE money yet we cant drug test the people who are sitting at home not doing a DAMN thing and getting FREE MONEY...i think if they fail a drug test then off of welfare they go...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived