The Faith of dB Dragracing.

how far are you? i might be willin' to chip in on gas.......

im in delaware...also i appreciate the offer but i just wouldnt feel right doing that.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

y'all don't get, not gonna bring in new blood the way it is now, and that's the problem or one of them, as far as I'm concerned let db drag die, wayne harris will never get another dime from me

Fuck you... I have an inline 6, and I got about 13mpg before the new system... Lets see what adding another 1000lbs does to that... LOL

shoulda got a Dodge :D even after the system i still get better mileage than your before haha

We (you, me, and Trippy) should rent a car hauler, and split a room or 2 at SBN...

hmm interesting...we may have to elaborate

im not asking if you'd feel right about it, im saying i would be willing to chip in on your gas. :drink40:

haha id have to think on that one...i usually dont like hand outs unless its sample of cake or turkey at the grocery store haha

y'all don't get, not gonna bring in new blood the way it is now, and that's the problem or one of them, as far as I'm concerned let db drag die, wayne harris will never get another dime from me

i dont think he even care about the sport of DB Drag anymore...its just about the money

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

X2

I have sent this man multiple emails trying to get the software update for 64-bit. He never once returned my emails. But when i bought my termlab he was real quick to respond.I dont think dB drag should die, but i think Wayne Harris should step down.

it should be like $20 a head and like 5 runs. not $35 for 3 runs X1 event

And CRX's should have there own entire class.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

it should be like $20 a head and like 5 runs. not $35 for 3 runs X1 event

I can agree with this...

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

2 things I see that people complain the most about is driving distance and costs to enter for the award given.

Here is the way I see it about distances to shows. either you can afford to compete or not. Plain and simple. Ask anyone with a hobby that requires them to travel and they will say the same thing. It cost money to play. Take sprint-car racing or Bass fishing. Both take a good amount of travel time if you want to compete in the different circuits. If you can't afford to travel then you don't get to go to shows. Plain and simple. Don't like it? then get a second job so you can afford your habit. Bitching because something is an 8 hour drive or longer away is just retarded. When I had money I did 3 comps in one weekend with a round trip of 1000 miles. 2 hotel nights and food. It's the price I paid for a fun weekend.

entry fees help offset the cost to hosting a show. yes some are priced way too high for getting a printout slip. However, do you all think hosting a show is free? So with drag you got 100 bucks to Wayne trophies are anywhere from 200-500 to cover all the classes. then travel expense in gas, wear and tear on the truck to haul all the gear around, hotel room, and food. I guess the promoter is just gonna eat them costs? The way I see it is, it's about 500 to host a show properly. Maybe get 500 from a shop to host the event. Then your looking at 4-600 in entry fees. So you then take your travel expense out of the entry fees and your left with a profit. Maybe make a couple hundred bucks after all is said and done with the day. These promoters aren't exactly getting rich off every one.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think they should have a class where actual install integrity and looks factor in.. kind of like "battle of the bass" It was a new style bass show that went out of business back in 08. But it was fun!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

if that is even a factor, then the person is competing for the wrong reasons.

I agree. And the same can be said for the guys who don't want to compete because they can't win. Then they aren't a true competitor. I got my ass handed to me last weekend. I full well knew it was going to happen and still I am driven to compete.

But I can also see where someone feels shafted when they pay 50 bucks to enter and get a paper print out while other shows you pay 20 bucks and get a nice trophy.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived