Sonic Electronix

Cheap way to fix trunk rattle - 3 Bucks

show me one place where I bashed your ride? Please do. I'm trying to give you advice. Whats going to happen when that peal and seal falls off? You just wasted money. Whats going to happen when that foam molds up? because you are providing a prime growth ground for it. a warm damp dark area. Now show me where I said anything negative abot your ride .

fuck i get my license in january. my mom gave me her car it was sitting in storage practically useless. I got a job last summer made a grand and spent it all on my car. Maybe someday ill buy some secondskin but i dont have money for it and my mom hates this shit so why would she give me money for it. Constructive criticism is different from what you are saying. whatever

mJzD9.png

i see nates point of view, and SHARE IT.

this is what i see as the ricer aspect of car audio. if youre going to do it, do it right the first time. even if this shit was free on the street corner i wouldnt grab it. my cars are all extensions of me. i respect myself a little too much.

now, if used temporarily or when a rattle appears until able to fix as stated by skittles, i dont see an issue. but every other penny pinching person saying its only temporary when we all know that shit will stay in your ride until the day it rusts. especially when you spend the money to have great equipment and then stab yourself by using cheap ass shit like this.

and for someone with as much power as i do this is completely useless.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

this doesnt work for me lol and my box is facing in the cabin not the trunk and it still rattles only a bit tho the only way i think this will stop untill you seal it up

2evdl54.png

2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Kenwood head unit
Dc lv4xl 15"
Sundown saz-3000
Re Audio speakers
Jensen 4 channel (temporary)

i see nates point of view, and SHARE IT.

this is what i see as the ricer aspect of car audio. if youre going to do it, do it right the first time. even if this shit was free on the street corner i wouldnt grab it. my cars are all extensions of me. i respect myself a little too much.

now, if used temporarily or when a rattle appears until able to fix as stated by skittles, i dont see an issue. but every other penny pinching person saying its only temporary when we all know that shit will stay in your ride until the day it rusts. especially when you spend the money to have great equipment and then stab yourself by using cheap ass shit like this.

and for someone with as much power as i do this is completely useless.

this trick wasnt meant to help the people who spend thousands on your system.. it wasnt meant to be permanent. it just works end of thread

mJzD9.png

fuck i get my license in january. my mom gave me her car it was sitting in storage practically useless. I got a job last summer made a grand and spent it all on my car. Maybe someday ill buy some secondskin but i dont have money for it and my mom hates this shit so why would she give me money for it. Constructive criticism is different from what you are saying. whatever

i think youre the one very mistaken. obviously anything anyone says to the contrary of cheap deadner ideas isnt going to change your opinion...ergo his i give up comment. i just can not believe people are actually ok with these cheap....halfass tactics.

this trick wasnt meant to help the people who spend thousands on your system.. it wasnt meant to be permanent. it just works end of thread

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

how does it work? i can GUARANTEE that will not work in ANY of my 4 vehicles. so now when does it work? and temporary? ha ha ha ha. ill sit back and wait to see when you upgrade. most people i see who resort to these cheap moves usually stay with them.

how does it work? i can GUARANTEE that will not work in ANY of my 4 vehicles. so now when does it work? and temporary? ha ha ha ha. ill sit back and wait to see when you upgrade. most people i see who resort to these cheap moves usually stay with them.

cool story bro

mJzD9.png

i just can not believe people are actually ok with these cheap....halfass tactics.

Come on, more bashing? Not everyone can afford a triple bracket alternator setup. Thread title says "CHEAP way to fix trunk rattle". If you don't like cheap, then don't enter the thread.

He never said it would work in your thousand dollar setups. He has video proof that it works in his, so it should work for some.

You full grown men and your full time jobs are letting your ass speak for you. this guy is just starting out and doesnt have alot of money to blow on stereo equipment. so why not try to think of new cheap ideas to deaden the sound a little? we have all "Jerry-Rigged" or tried the cheap way out at some point. all remember when you got your first pair of subs, and how cool it would be to have a 3$ Fix on rattle.

Archived