Sundown Audio

If you have already sent Jacob an email regarding the items you are looking for, i suggest you wait for a reply rather than making a thread in reference to it. Jacob isnt going to come out on the forum and tell you anything other than what advertised prices are.

Wait it out like everyone does if he is willing to do anything for you please. He will get back to you..

I have sent an email now. My email hasnt been working for the last fews days that I have been trying to send him one and this was the best way I could think of to try. I got my email fixed about an hr after I posted this thread after 3 calls to apple tech support. People just want to jump in and give their .02 cents on a question I post that is specifically posed to one person and I just think that is bullshit. If it were a general question then it would be fair game.

you could have PMed him, thats what specific questions, who are to a specific person is for... there is also FB and you could always call, im sure their # is posted somewhere on here..

in a open forum, you didnt want peoples opinions, but posting in the public, you will get it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you could have PMed him, thats what specific questions, who are to a specific person is for... there is also FB and you could always call, im sure their # is posted somewhere on here..

in a open forum, you didnt want peoples opinions, but posting in the public, you will get it.

When i tried PMs it said he isnt accepting them so I guess he has disabled them. I dont have FB too much crap. I honestly havent had time to call this week i have been busy all week and had very little time other than at night to even think about this build. I know it is a public forum but i still think if someone poses a question to a specific person that everyone else should see that and jsut leave it alone. I mean i was pretty specific in asking Jacob for pricing. All I was asking for was prices on different amounts of amps, not suggestions on what i should do with the build. There is now a thread started in the DC forum for that.

Are you looking for someone to calculate those prices or looking for a deal? I Calculated prices from db-r.com

I would do the 2500Ds in either setup if the Subs are in a small box. If theyre in a big box, then 45000Ds

8 2500s $2016 ---- Does not match

4 4500s $4400

12 2500s $6300 -----

6 3500s $5190

6 4500s $6600

I am pretty sure the calculations that you posted are wrong.

Edited by Dr. Johnson

I am pretty sure the calculations that you posted are wrong.

Lol, whoops. I just got home from a high school party that night (if you know what I mean)

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I do not know which amount is right so how would I fix it?

I updated my last post BTW. I said that my prices were from DB-r.com so you could go to their site. That doesn't matter though because now I know that CJ was looking for a deal

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Not even a little bit... Show me where 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 15's are louder than 4 in an Astro... Not gonna happen... sorry... drink, bit isnt gonna hjappen...

I know 8 in a Jimmy that bass races louder then you burp. At least the numbers

I've seen from you.

Granted a Jimmy isn't an astro but it's a close comparison.

Who said we are doing a flat wall as well? You are talking like you already know what the set up us gonna be.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg