i never once said that the guy being black had anything to do with his death. or did i say any thing bad about law inforcement. but i see ever ones point of view too and understand what you guys are saying and why your saying the things youve said. i just wanted to see what other people thought about this. im not trying to start shit if i came off that way i applogize to any one that i ofended. i just feel that this cop in my opinion did wrong. but only he realy knows what he did. and he has to live with it too. i think tazers should be outlawed cause to many people have died from them. and out of all those deaths involving tasers has anyone ever heard of the cop useing them ever go to jail ? its never there faul when this happends. thats what im trying to say. it cant always be the dead guys fault in my opinion.

i think tazers should be outlawed cause to many people have died from them. and out of all those deaths involving tasers has anyone ever heard of the cop useing them ever go to jail ? its never there faul when this happends. thats what im trying to say. it cant always be the dead guys fault in my opinion.

Tazers are police issued for them to use and the chances of someone dying are very slim, and usually is caused by a health issue. It's either that or shoot them, and I think everyone can agree with wanting to be tazed rather then shot.

Tazers are police issued for them to use and the chances of someone dying are very slim, and usually is caused by a health issue. It's either that or shoot them, and I think everyone can agree with wanting to be tazed rather then shot.

this is what alot of people fail to realize, tazing is another means to stop some one and the next step is shooting them, they needed a happy median in between doing nothing and shooting some one, if someone was to get out of hand.

if people know they have health issues and still want to act a fool in front of cops, then thats on them, and if they die I cannot hold that solely responsible on the cop, because how was he to know lets say a random person who was lashing out violently had a health issue.

Personally, since ive been over seas once and Ive been trained for alot of crazy shit, if I feel my life could possibly be in danger, and its a choice between me or them, its me every time...

some one whos resisting arrest, or acting crazy, or violently has all rights to have the shit beat out of them or even tazed.

my points are different then other people though because I just refuse to deal with bullshit. But thats my thoughts.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

this is what alot of people fail to realize, tazing is another means to stop some one and the next step is shooting them, they needed a happy median in between doing nothing and shooting some one, if someone was to get out of hand.

if people know they have health issues and still want to act a fool in front of cops, then thats on them, and if they die I cannot hold that solely responsible on the cop, because how was he to know lets say a random person who was lashing out violently had a health issue.

Personally, since ive been over seas once and Ive been trained for alot of crazy shit, if I feel my life could possibly be in danger, and its a choice between me or them, its me every time...

some one whos resisting arrest, or acting crazy, or violently has all rights to have the shit beat out of them or even tazed.

my points are different then other people though because I just refuse to deal with bullshit. But thats my thoughts.

thats cool i see your point , but you know as well as i do cops are not little angels. there is some who do shit and get away with fuck up shit. thats my point. there not all good. i lot of bad people seek positions of power so they can get away with it. any one who trys to say other wise is full of shit. just like perverts always have jobs around children. its a fact of life theres allways some one some were. im not bashing cops like some are saying . im just simply stating the way it is, not the way it should be

There are probably only 5-10 cases where a Taser was the sole cause of death. Almost every time it is just the Taser aggravating a pre-existing condition, which the suspects own adrenaline is a guilty party as well. If you search about Taser related deaths, you will see that it almost always comes back inconclusive whether or not the Taser was the cause of death. So I really think it is naive to say they need to take away the Taser due to deaths. Remember, all cops carrying the Taser have been Tased themselves and I have not heard a single case of an officer dieing due to the Taser in the Academy.

i read somewhere in this thread dude was a drug dealer..

well he should have been tortued to death fuck that shit u sell drugs that fuck up peoples lifes those who need help or get peer pressured into it like my bro mate had one to many now he lives his life in a mental home hearing voices being chased causeing self harm last like 10 years he is only 30 stil got rest his life with that the drugs that destroy peoples lifes familys and ruin jobs and futures

if he dealer yup i wuda shot his ass..but if not FUCK THE COP

just me $0.02

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

thats cool i see your point , but you know as well as i do cops are not little angels. there is some who do shit and get away with fuck up shit. thats my point. there not all good. i lot of bad people seek positions of power so they can get away with it. any one who trys to say other wise is full of shit. just like perverts always have jobs around children. its a fact of life theres allways some one some were. im not bashing cops like some are saying . im just simply stating the way it is, not the way it should be

If you were trying to prove all cops weren't angels you would've posted an obvious video/link where it WAS the cops fault, you just posted a story that happened in your area and were basically saying the cop was 100% at fault while also giving false facts trying to get us to be mad at a guy just doing his job, and when we all started stating true facts and how it was the suspects fault your story started to change. Not going to start an argument but don't post up false info unless you have actual facts and try to blame someone who was following his training procedures, even if it may have been excessive but we don't know the full story. And don't try to change the topic either (by saying you were just trying to say not all cops are good) because we won't side with you B)

if he dealer yup i wuda shot his ass..but if not FUCK THE COP

English? And fuck the cop because he did his job? You sound like every other ignorant person who says the same thing in these kind of situations. Was the suspects death also due to race..? Read the thread and you'd see that it was the suspects fault and we don't know 100% what happened, but the cop did his job and the guy died because he ran, knowing he had a health issue which could kill him, so if anything it was is fault and shouldn't have ran.

the reason my story seemed to change is because i got new info . not because you didnt agree. and the whole point was to get peoples opinion on what happend. so before you start asuming things. ask and i will tell you . why do some people try to cut down others for simply stating there opinion? i said from the start of the thread that i have no issues with the police. so whats your problem? and also this happend its not just a story. if you would have read the links i posted you would have seen why i thought he did kill him . the case kinda goes back and forth. and i stand firm with what i said . this cop is dirty and he killed this man, the doctor said in the trail that the guy had no med issue that would have caused his death. and that it was caused from tazering him over an over. and if your saying theres no bad cops your more of a dumb ass than i thought ,going by what youve said. i knew when i posted this topic that not ever one would agree with what i think. and thats cool its every ones right to state what they think. just like i have. unless your a dirty cop you should not have a problem with what i have posted about dirty cops. i knew that this cop was gonna walk before court started . most of them always get away with it. and one reason for that is the town were this happend would be sued by the family if this guy didnt walk . this way the police department cant be sued cause there guy was not guilty. surely im not the only one who understands that. sometimes you got to look at the big picture to see whats realy going on. if they protect the cop they protect the department. this happends every were not just here . open your eyes dude !!!

and as shitty as it may be drug dealers have as much rights as the users an the non users. so ever one that says he had it coming and should have died are fucked up in there brain. i do think drug dealers suck and should be locked up with no questions asked. but die? i dont think so. save that shit for the child rapest and molesters .

and as shitty as it may be drug dealers have as much rights as the users an the non users. so ever one that says he had it coming and should have died are fucked up in there brain. i do think drug dealers suck and should be locked up with no questions asked. but die? i dont think so. save that shit for the child rapest and molesters .

what about those who make and sell drugs to help drug woman and children to rape?

honest id sell drugs..i dont care but if i got killed doing so or fucked up shit i had it coming things are illegal for a reason..go against it expect problems..

as for my english..had sorta poor crappy upbring in a crap school never did any school work till 7th grade (austalian idk about american standerds lol) even then i droped out to be spray painter..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived