Nightshade 15d1's, PRICE DROP

Bump, no offers at all yet?

I don't wanna have to give this stuff away or let it continue to sit in the garage for ever. I'll throw this out there so any of you interested can think it over. If I can sell all of the other stuff left ie, the Alpine deck, Pioneer deck, and Iraggi alt I'll change the price on the Nightshades to such a good deal that someone will scoop them up within the first day of doing so. I wanna get my new stuff asap since I'm really excited about the new subs I'm gonna be running in my car.

So..... I'll be back with the vids of cd players in a few.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Price Drop $200 Shipped For the Alt!!!!!!! Since there are not that many people with this alt in their car I'm lowering the price to move this thing. I will consider trades for another item that I can sell. This alt can be made to fit any vehicle and work with it by using a custom bracket and hardwiring it into your electrical so at $200 shipped for a 200 amp alt someone is going to get a deal.

Also I didn't make the vids of the decks today. I was just a little bit too busy so I will try my best to have them here tomorrow showing them function.

Let's go guys throw me some offers out there. You never know I may be close to my goal and take what you offer me!

I have several references here along with people vouching for me here in the thread. Go ahead and get yourself a deal.

h/o alt for a 2005 ford mustang?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i wanted that SS so bad

X2 =(

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

h/o alt for a 2005 ford mustang?

I believe it would take a custom bracket to make it work on that car from looking at the alt that comes on the vehicle already. I do believe that the plugs on the alt that I have for sale and the plug on that year Mustang are the same, at least they look that way from the pictures.

bsumpter, are you cool with the Pioneer deck sometimes shutting off due to either something in the harness causing this or possibly even something in my car or car's stereo harness even? If so I will ship it tomorrow if you pay by then. Paypal addy is [email protected] and shipping will be $10.95 with delivery confirmation added so you can track the package. The total would be $60.95 if you want it send the money and I'll get it out to you.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

I believe it would take a custom bracket to make it work on that car from looking at the alt that comes on the vehicle already. I do believe that the plugs on the alt that I have for sale and the plug on that year Mustang are the same, at least they look that way from the pictures.

bsumpter, are you cool with the Pioneer deck sometimes shutting off due to either something in the harness causing this or possibly even something in my car or car's stereo harness even? If so I will ship it tomorrow if you pay by then. Paypal addy is [email protected] and shipping will be $10.95 with delivery confirmation added so you can track the package. The total would be $60.95 if you want it send the money and I'll get it out to you.

Does it come back on afterwards? Will it come with the harness and cage? My plan is to use it on my bench. lmk thanks

Got my wire and got it QUICK thanks nightshade for hooking a SMD member up..Now to install that 2500 watt amp HAHAHAHAHA

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

payment sent for deck, still would like answers on questions above, thanks

brandon

To the answer if it comes back on, yes I have been able to get it to turn back on by messing around with the harness everytime that this ever happend with this deck. On your bench would be a perfect place to put it since you would have easy access to it if that happens to you while using it.

The answer to the other questions are yes I have the trim ring for it, yes I have the mounting cage for it, and I also have the remote for the deck as well. I got your payment for the deck tonight when I got home from work a little while ago. I have to work in the morning so I won't be able to ship until Monday. I will send you tracking info as soon as I return home from the post office from sending it.

Thanks!!!!

Also thanks again to you Beanz. Your transaction was one of the easiest that I've done here on SMD!!!

One more thing the Alpine may be pending local, but if it doesn't go I'm going to drop the price down to $110 shipped. I will put up an update here in the next day or so when I have a for sure answer on it.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived