Jump to content

The McRib is back!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I myself decided to try one with all the hype on em and gotta say that they aren't very good. I guess if your at McD's and you had to rate the food withing the building they aren't that bad but I'd happily drive right on by for something better.

Posted

I finally had one a few days ago, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad :pardon:

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

hmmm. The same week the McRib makes a comeback, both of my dogs go missing. I wonder if there is a connection?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

  • 11 months later...
Posted

They are 1.99 each, and I'm pretty sure if it is pork its like bologna, all the fuckin left over. Hell I think I spit a hoof out on one last time

they are 3.61 tax and all where I live.

They ain't as good as last year and not worth the extra money imo. Which i'm a tightwad that would rather buy car audio stuff.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

The McRib calls me everyday been fighting not to have it only 3 so far and counting.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2771 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...