Sonic Electronix

and dude who said it wont fit...why wouldnt it?I'm taking out the whole back seat.and since I'm doing fiberglass I can have 2 subs towards the lower part of the seat(close to the floor)and 2 up top(higher part of the seat)

Have fun. Also Im pretty sure the car battery is under the rear seat, just something to condsider along with the mess of wires behind the rear seat. Enjoy your new nightmare. Also if you are taking out the rear seat you might as well wall it since you wont have a rear seat either way.

If he does it like GPs car (which is alot smaller than this caddi) he will get away with a lot of room actually, these are 15s, not 18s, and only 4 of them, not a problem

I forgot to think of GPs car, and he did his set up. Box in the trunk, and work outwards.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

^yeah but gp is a master of the fiberglass on a whole nother level. My worry would be getting this in the back and making it look like it belongs. I think unless you are really trying to do a show car, and have an ass ton of money, that i would just wall it up. just my .02$

If he does it like GPs car (which is alot smaller than this caddi) he will get away with a lot of room actually, these are 15s, not 18s, and only 4 of them, not a problem

I forgot to think of GPs car, and he did his set up. Box in the trunk, and work outwards.

yea, if he does it like that then i think things will be fine...but when he said take the back seat out, i was assuming he just meant firing everything forward from the trunk. but if he brings the box out towards the b-pillar, then things will be cool.

i likes me some audio stuff...

^yeah but gp is a master of the fiberglass on a whole nother level. My worry would be getting this in the back and making it look like it belongs. I think unless you are really trying to do a show car, and have an ass ton of money, that i would just wall it up. just my .02$

:blush: thanks bro.............. :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Top-shotta.........

it can be done........but to do it correctly........youll have a TON of time and money into it.......Haul that bitch up to south Dakota .....Put cash in my pocket.......... :lol::lol::lol:

AND ILL BLOW YOUR FUCKIN MIND

:lol::lol::lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Top-shotta.........

it can be done........but to do it correctly........youll have a TON of time and money into it.......Haul that bitch up to south Dakota .....Put cash in my pocket.......... :lol::lol::lol:

AND ILL BLOW YOUR FUCKIN MIND

:lol::lol::lol:

that would be a install i'd like to see...take that shit to GP.he will fix it up for ya!!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004