Sundown Audio

audiopipe ap30001d

g6ryder

I dont believe they do rated power but they put out a good amount for the price! My friend has one on 2 dc lvl4 15s in a blow threw and its loud

Heres a video of his truck

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

you should tell me how it does on that HCCA. i have a HCCA 12.2 and want to recone to a 12.4 so i can run it on my colossus @ 2 ohm.. just not sure how it will handle 1000wrms over the manufacturer spec.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

I had the collusus on my hcca already handled it great for me only had 4gauge wire but it handled and looked like it could take more but wasn't get full power bc I didn't have 0gauge

www.wooferwarehouse.com

it will do 2500 to 2800 at around 13.8 volts, then it starts to clip. the video of the truck is my truck. the amp is pushing two dc lvl4 15's with ease. I have pretty bad voltage drop (11.8) and the amp has never gone into protect. id say its a great amp for the price and will work good for your application.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived