zachfowler222 Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 double post on 2 different pages lol I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
n8ball2013 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 they are in my god they are loud. I need to tweak everything though. And rescope them. was messing with some stuff and im not pleased with what I got. not a fan of audioques dials being backwards at all. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
AI James Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 those are old models. the new models sound alot better. also i didnt get a PM from the op as he posted i did
n8ball2013 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 if these are old models and the new ones are better my god. :clapping: THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
h22lude Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 if these are old models and the new ones are better my god. :clapping: so for the price do you think it was definitely worth it?? Do you think anything comes close in this price range?? I think im about to give them a shot.. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.