Sonic Electronix

Well...how is his enclosure? What's your budget? What are you willing to shave out if need be for the space. Or are you wanting to run a very identical setup to his but different equipment.

Personally things like this can lead to a disappointing experience in the custom car audio world. I would suggest taking a look at what it is you want out of a system, daily musical capabilities, and what you're willing to spend. With a big enough budget anything is possible and the situation is more of a childish I want something like him but maybe better.

Currently running anything right now?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Thanks to the guys who responded but its not that I want the same thing he has I just wanted to be loud as hell simply because he's holdin that title right now but its an 01 crown vic that I have and I'm not running anything right now. I don't really have a budget because at the end of the day you get what you pay for so it is what it is with that but I was thinkin about 4 re audio xxx 12s, 4 mtx 9500 12s, or 4 earthquake sub-zero 12s or whatever else you guys suggested and who makes the sa 15s?

Sundown makes the SA15, but how big of a box can you fit and what sub amp(s) and electrical do you have/plan on getting

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I think I would put all of it in the trunk because its mainly somethin that I always wanted...to be loud like I don't have to have all the fiberglass and all that good stuff I mean if that makes a difference in sound then hey why not and the trunk has a very nice size and as far as the electrical point of it its whateva I need to get the job done from alternators to batteries to fuses I'll do I just needed help in makin that happen and the amps will all be based on wha subs I go with as well as an amp for my highs and mids

I'd imagine that the guys 4 15 are not nearly in a box big enough for them to get them to fit in his trunk so I think if you can fit a box big enough for two fifteens or 4 twelves even two very nice twelves you would be louder than him on the right power and electrical check out some of the systems on here plenty of build logs so you can get an idea of what you could do and might want to do

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yeah, the trunks are big but when you actually buy REAL performance subs i dont think i would do four 15s in there...i would do either two 15s or four 12s.

and i know you said budget doesnt matter but it does. most people who say that take one look at actual cost for great quality setups and backout because they were expecting the $800 Bestbuy was going to charge. electrical aside, because that is important but can be figured out later, i would do four AA Havoc 12s powered by two AQ3500s.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived