Meade Calling My Phone?

That chit is classic hommie. You should post that on d4s.

Edi= I don't think that is gonna last it's pretty borderline. hahahahahahaha funny azz chit though ahahahahahaha :good::rofl::good::rofl::good::rofl::good::rofl:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

seeing that just reminded me but lmao

1105001915.jpg

you know that sometimes those things pop up from things related to what you have looked up on your computer..............just thought i would say that

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

seeing that just reminded me but lmao

1105001915.jpg

What are you trying to tell us? Those adds are based personally on what you search and view. Its cool though I am not knocking you do your thing I don't care if you "putt from the ruff". It's personally not my thing but if it keeps your butt cheeks sticky then get down with your bad self. :shrug:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

you know that sometimes those things pop up from things related to what you have looked up on your computer..............just thought i would say that

What are you trying to tell us? Those adds are based personally on what you search and view. Its cool though I am not knocking you do your thing I don't care if you "putt from the ruff". It's personally not my thing but if it keeps your butt cheeks sticky then get down with your bad self. :shrug:

ZING!

its called adblock plus for firefox. i didnt even know this site had ads.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Archived