BigPimpin91 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 PMed you back and guys it was not him... Not even the same area code So. I definitely think I should post this wannabe's number.... BigPimpin91's Banging Music
TeamHT Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 Practical joke? Lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
zachfowler222 Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 POST THE NUMBER!!! DO IT LOL!!! i heard you wouldnt! I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
jeyrapboy Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 POST THE NUMBER!!! DO IT LOL!!! i heard you wouldnt! Lmfao!
zachfowler222 Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 POST THE NUMBER!!!!!! I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
BigPimpin91 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 9**-***-***2 BigPimpin91's Banging Music
TeamHT Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 i dont know what youve been smoking, but it keeps telling me the number i am trying to dial is incorrect.... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
zachfowler222 Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 YOUR GAY :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
jeyrapboy Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 i dont know what youve been smoking, but it keeps telling me the number i am trying to dial is incorrect....
audiofanaticz Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 as funny as that is its gotta go bro lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.