ExoContralto is back :-DD

You didn't even spell his name right. I've never watched a single one of his videos and don't plan on it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

You didn't even spell his name right. I've never watched a single one of his videos and don't plan on it.

watched one a while ago back when he was posting on this site and found him annoying

dont really care for this whole being a youtube star bull shit

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

so if he is a jp nut hugger , why would he want to be a member here? is he a spy like 007? lol well ether way i hope the guys not sick, and if he has been i hope he gets better. i know how it is to be sick. and wouldnt wish it on no one .

There are quite a few on both sides, don't give me that shit. And about being ill, i've been in a WTU for two years trying to heal from IED injuries. I am not just talking shit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

According to his latest badddddass video he was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. But looks like he didnt let that shit get him down and has been very busy with his soundstream system.

watch it all its awsome and some good editing but look to 5:30 in

someone else posted this yesterday but i couldnt find it to link to it.

hope hes ok

i love his editing and the thing he added at the end of his videos to go to the next video pretty good editing

I don't see why people gotta still talk shit about him by saying he is a JP hugger...

Just watched his video and the kid gots mad video editing skillz!!

^^^ x2, also for awhile people were talking super bad about him just because he didnt make videos

There are quite a few on both sides, don't give me that shit. And about being ill, i've been in a WTU for two years trying to heal from IED injuries. I am not just talking shit.

i didnt say your were talking shit, you did. and atleast your healing some people have to live with that shit for a life time.

Archived