SMD.....its good to see you

thank you so so much guys....ive just discovered that all of my pix are up and working again....idk if it was my puter or the forum...either way i havnt seen alot of these pix in years...so ima be bumpin alot of topics...and raising the dead...some of them are like lookin at all new pix...i love it....there was a time when i was living in these builds..running from my own chaos...they aer very very very informative.....i just dont have time to do things that way anymore...projects scaled down....work and family time scaled up....but believe me im still gettin my hands dirty....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Timmy, So great to see you are doing well. its always good to see friends getting back up and coming out on top. Your family looks beautiful and happy. Congrats man. More power too you!!!!

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Man that is great that everything is working out for you. I used to browse around looking at a lot of your logs when i first got into audio... Just soaking in a bunch of knowledge so hopefully when i take on projects i will have some awesome tips and tricks :D

Timmy's back! Welcome back bro!

Your section/build logs taught me so much about the art of fiber glassing and overall bad ass building! Glad to hear you're doing well and hope to see more work from ya!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I don't know you but I know your work and it is inspiring to say the least. It's always good to see some one happy in their life even if they are a complete stranger ahahha. Welcome back and I cant wait to see some of the stuff your doing. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived