Sonic Electronix

highest metered DAILY trunk car ....

really? What about cars like thor's? I would almost consider that a micro-wall setup. I mean technically it is a trunk car because the box is in the trunk of a car but the actually trunk area itself has ZERO effect on how it sounds and meters.

Again, the trunk has ZERO effect on how the setup sounds and meters. That would be like walling off an extended cab pickup truck and an suv both at the b-pillars and saying the truck will be louder because suv has more airspace behind the box. oh wait it doesn't matter does it? neither does the trunk when the subs and port are firing forward and it's sealed off from the airspace behind it. I don't understand how no one realizes that? it's a wall build just on a much smaller scale to fit under the rear deck :werd_msword:

Again, the trunk has ZERO effect on how the setup sounds and meters. That would be like walling off an extended cab pickup truck and an suv both at the b-pillars and saying the truck will be louder because suv has more airspace behind the box. oh wait it doesn't matter does it? neither does the trunk when the subs and port are firing forward and it's sealed off from the airspace behind it. I don't understand how no one realizes that? it's a wall build just on a much smaller scale to fit under the rear deck :werd_msword:

Subs and port forward sealed off from the trunk would be completely different than a guy who walls of his SUV behind the 2nd row of seats. If it really was so similar and just as easy to get loud in a trunk car then why does USACi have there own class just for trunk cars?

It's called a "trunk wall" still in the trunk and doesn't effect the cabin in any way shape or forum like a actual wall would. Why waiste so much money to get loud inside the trunk when for 9 bucks more for expanding foam you could easily be 5-10dbs louder sealed forward?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

^^^ triple post ftl. so then what do you consider a setup that doesnt go under the rear deck. neither mines nor thors( and a few others i cant name) go under the rear deck. it stops at it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived