That's fuckin weak dude. If you fucked up, man up and take responsibility for your actions. This kid sounds like a total dickweed. I feel sorry for the girl, knowing that the father is a total pussy whipped little bitch.

Cheers,

Mick

Hell yeah i feel bad for that bitch...I felt so bad for her that i told her fuck the past that if she needs anything to call me up...cause damn she's pretty much on her own...

To make things worse ( i guess ) she's adopted and her "mom" is like 74 years old and can hardly walk... Sooo yeah.... I was talking to her best friend today and supposedly her (the pregnant girl) and her "boyfriend" don't even talk any more since he acting like such a little bitch about the situation...Guess he has child support to pay in the future...

1 word PWNT!!!

haha j/p hope everything works out. if hes the father then fuck him up and tell him to grow the fuck up and man up. if your the father i hope you can handle the responsibility

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

1 word PWNT!!!

haha j/p hope everything works out. if hes the father then fuck him up and tell him to grow the fuck up and man up. if your the father i hope you can handle the responsibility

Yea if im the father then fuck it i'll take the responsibility and take care of the kid man...You know, wtf that is my kid after all...

But like i said I doubt it's mine

I did nut in her :blush:

:lol:B)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I did nut in her :blush:

bad ernesto bad!!!!!!!and you didnt have a condom on?! were you high...never trust the bitch with the im on the pill story...but if it was good then it was some what acceptable...i mean we could use some pics of her:) without you in it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Don't you hate the feeling, though? I went through an ordeal close to that. Fucked this bitch in a movie theater, condom broke--she wasn't on the pill. I thought I was FUCKED. Then, she was late on her period...so I thought I was sunk, man. Luckily enough...the blood came, haha.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Call the Maury Show Ernesto!! Man they do this shit everyday..For real man..And It is free!! Man..Look..99.9% chance the kid is the other dude..If the lady was on the pill and was still taking them when you did the buisnezz...The pill will prevent that..Now if she stopped taking the pill and ole boy got on her then that baby is his..I don't think you have anything to worry about..But if ole boy wants a DNA test make him pay for it..Not you..Or you could always change your name to Juan and move to like Mexico for a year or so...Naw man..just playin..Don't lose no weight over it..