Sonic Electronix

What do you mean they are 'bright'? And That first Hifonics amp, what would you think about that going to the crescendos? And would it be recommended that I get 4 total mids or just the front 2 mids in the doors with the two tweeters?

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

youre worried about 150 lbs lol. I have well over 500, and when i put people in the back the rear suspension isnt even there.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

What do you mean they are 'bright'? And That first Hifonics amp, what would you think about that going to the crescendos? And would it be recommended that I get 4 total mids or just the front 2 mids in the doors with the two tweeters?

"bright" means harsh. the higher notes feel like a needle stabbing you in the ear lol. some people really like bright comps, most dont.

look up the 2 speakers i suggested. i can promise you will enjoy your music much more with one of those sets. i would also recommend you get a little 8" sub for the lows. should weigh below 40lbs and itll give you a full sound range.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

"bright" means harsh. the higher notes feel like a needle stabbing you in the ear lol. some people really like bright comps, most dont.

look up the 2 speakers i suggested. i can promise you will enjoy your music much more with one of those sets. i would also recommend you get a little 8" sub for the lows. should weigh below 40lbs and itll give you a full sound range.

Well I took my sub and box out yesterday to see how driving it would be today. Honestly going without loud bass was harder than driving it a little faster than normal. I think I might stick with it, but my voltage is dropping and headlights are flickering. I'm going to do the Big 3 but I got two questions:

1) Will it completely help the voltage drop enough to wear my headlights don't flicker?

2) Where can I buy ~10ft of 1/0 gauge wire to do the Big 3?

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

Well I took my sub and box out yesterday to see how driving it would be today. Honestly going without loud bass was harder than driving it a little faster than normal. I think I might stick with it, but my voltage is dropping and headlights are flickering. I'm going to do the Big 3 but I got two questions:

1) Will it completely help the voltage drop enough to wear my headlights don't flicker?

2) Where can I buy ~10ft of 1/0 gauge wire to do the Big 3?

think about it, you alt puts out how many amps? lets say its 100amps, the car uses 70-80amps with everything on. the saz1500 can draw 160amps so that leaves you with 130amps unaccounted for. granted the amp isnt doing max power... ever. but it still leaves you with about 60amps unaccounted for. so, no. the big 3 will not be the perfect answer. its something that will help and is very needed if you ground the amp in the back. you would do just fine upgrading the front battery and adding a moderate sized one in the back... but thats more weight. you could get a HO alt but its a little overkill and itll bog down your engine just as much, if not more, as the extra weight in the car. although it should be more reliable because the alt wont be working at full output all day long trying to keep up with the current demand.

start with the big 3 and upgraded front battery and see how that works for you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.