Jump to content

Soundstream S10 XTREME 40k+watts


Recommended Posts

Posted

looking pimp. i love the total overhaul down to the frame, makes it completely custom

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

looking pimp. i love the total overhaul down to the frame, makes it completely custom

FINALLY! someone that I like lol. I personally just can't stand to have an awesome system and interior while the rest of the car not being just as good.

I cringe when I see rust :trippy:

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Posted

Looking good man! I liked those doors, what are you doing for the enclosure?

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

FINALLY! someone that I like lol. I personally just can't stand to have an awesome system and interior while the rest of the car not being just as good.

I cringe when I see rust :trippy:

:werd_msword:

Posted

Well this is what just arrived today.... now I just gotta figure out where I'm going to store the pallet :)

IMG_0999-1.jpg

IMG_1000-1.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Posted

That's nuts man.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...