Jump to content

Feds expected to ban alcoholic energy drinks..WTF


Recommended Posts

Posted

Only jager + redbull

I think those alcoholic drinks are a OK.

Would prefer to drink some microbrew, and if need-be take a 5 hour energy lol!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

i guess i get to go buy about $500 worth of four loko this payday. enjoy them while i can.

:rofl: good one

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

I tried the watermelon. It was nasty & I didn't even finish it. I gave the rest to my alcoholic friend & he took only 1 sip before throwing it out. I don't c how they were drinking 4-5 of them. U just want to have to get wasted fast to like these

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

Posted

Alcoholic energy drinks have alcohol in them. They're already illegal to buy if you're under 21.

Actually majority of places were selling them to everyone, including people under 18.

SMDsig.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 9081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...