Feds expected to ban alcoholic energy drinks..WTF

if thats true, then its funny how they can ban that but wont ban smoking.... which is even worse

4 lokos are much much more dangerous than smoking LOL. You dont die from one night of smoking.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

If you do I want to see pictures.

x 2 lol

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

i remember one news thing on the tv, some kid drank like 4 of those PLUS shots of tequila or something. like seriously wtf, did the kid have an IQ of 40 or something?

still think thats better than dumbass college kids putting down a fifth of liquor in one night. again no way to stop people from being dumb. i say let natural selection weed out the dumbasses of the world lol :clapping:

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Why aren't people held accountable for their own actions?

Don't ruin the fun for everybody else...sheest :yahoo:

agreed a bajillion times. had a friend die face down in his own vomit, too wasted to wake up. are they going to ban beer for that? no.

its like 12% alcohol and more caffeine than a cup of coffee

equivalent to 4 cans of beer and 5 cups of coffee

i remember one news thing on the tv, some kid drank like 4 of those PLUS shots of tequila or something. like seriously wtf, did the kid have an IQ of 40 or something?

dude must be a beast. 2 of these and i'm feeling pretty great lol

my stepfather owns a liquor store. so to me, $500 worth of four loko is alot more than YOU can get for $500.

lucky bastard lol. i'm going to stock up too once i find out they're for sure going to ban them in KY. not quite $500 worth tho lol. still want pics :) although some dude said they won't be able to ban them here? not sure what he was talking about, i was drunk last night off a 4 loko and some beers and couldn't hear him. might've been talking out his ass for all i know

Is it just four loko or is it all the other ones too? I really like the grape JOOSE, that shit is AWESOME..

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Failure (fox) news just said like 30 seconds ago that the 4Loko guys are gonna reformulate the drinks by taking out 2 chemicals and all caffeine. they said it will start as soon as next week.

Archived