ok screwed up my computer again

ik its just been recently :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

what id say is that you either have malware or a virus. id highly recommend downloading a free trial of system mechanic at http://www.iolo.com/system-mechanic/standard/download.aspx. i use that on my computer quite often and it works like a dream. If it does find a virus, id let it remove it and then do a system restore back to a few days prior to when you had the problems.

For your popup problems check your proxy settings within firefox to see if any of them are enabled. to do this, go to "tools", "options", then click on the "advanced" tab at the top, then click on the sub-tab that says "network", and then click on the button labeled "settings". Make sure the option selected says "no proxy" then click "ok" and close out of firefox and reload it and see if it happens.

For your windows error about the generic host process, id say that it usually means that a file within the windows registry is corrupt. either try to do a windows update to see if any patches are available and see if they install and make it disappear.

For your sound issue, try to uninstall the sound cards driver and download and install one from the sound card manufacturers or computer manufacturer website.

Id go about doing this first. download that system mechanic and see if anything gets found delete it all and then do a system restore to a few days prior to when you started getting this error. Also id recommend using trend micro internet security pro. i use that on all my computers and not a single virus gets through it (and ive tried many ways to get something in and nothing gets past it). Or if you are comfortable, go into msconfig and look for foreign items in the startup area or under services. sometimes the stupid viruses and malware are in there and will tell you exactally where they are in the registry and when you find that out, you can go to regedit and delete them within a second.

Let me know if you need more help, im a computer tech and id help ya out.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Here's what you do:

1.)back up your important files and w/e you want to keep

2.)go down to bsu computer store

3.)spend $20, buy windows 7

4.)do a complete wipe and install windows 7

5.)Put files back on..

6.)sit back and enjoy :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Sounds like the virus my brothers laptop had.. I forget the name of it but the eventual fix was to format it and reinstall the OS because none of the tools available would remove it (I think I tried about 25+ tools).

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

yea, formatting is always the easier option. trust me, im a computer tech and damn near all the computers i work on get reimaged since its faster and easier to do than find what went bad and where.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Well not only is it easier to reformat, but I believe Wes is still using Vista.. so to fix the issues and upgrade to windows 7 for cheap at the same time would probably be his best option

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

i just need to get my HDD back from my buddy so i can back up my shit (if theres room) and install 7

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded