Messing with a Porsche on the autobahn. American Muscle B$*%h

OrionStang

As would I. I would love to hand some rich guy his ass with my 4 cylinder Suzuki!

Just remember, these German car's are built for the autobahn. Some ain't shit 0-60, but hit the highway and tha Audi's, Beemeer's, and Mercedes' have got it. You gotta have some driving skills to take them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just remember, these German car's are built for the autobahn. Some ain't shit 0-60, but hit the highway and tha Audi's, Beemeer's, and Mercedes' have got it. You gotta have some driving skills to take them.

I agree they are nice cars made for speed, however I have confidence that the fastest bike ever produced would make short work of the best they have over there. Not to mention I've taken a few corners in my day lol.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I agree they are nice cars made for speed, however I have confidence that the fastest bike ever produced would make short work of the best

they have over there. Not to mention I've taken a few corners in my day lol.

Governor on the busas stop at 187 so unless it's a 2000 or a 99 then that's your limit unless you ain't got a governor

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Governor on the busas stop at 187 so unless it's a 2000 or a 99 then that's your limit unless you ain't got a governor

The governor is bypassed for $19 and a trip to radio shack! Or you can buy a TRE(timing retard eliminator) for a few bucks more.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I agree they are nice cars made for speed, however I have confidence that the fastest bike ever produced would make short work of the best they have over there. Not to mention I've taken a few corners in my day lol.

I thought you were talking about a Suzuki Swift or some shit Lol. Your bike would do just fine over here.

hmmm...wow. i always imagined the autobahn to be wider than that. seems so tiny now lol

I wish, in most place its only 2 lanes on each side. get into the bigger cities like Frankfurt and Munich and there are more lanes but also more traffic.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• 5 months later...

get a gto haha 6.0L ftw

Why??... General motors product .... = the suck

says the guy with a rustang, I cant remember the last time I lost to a ford... oh yea NEVER

I agree they are nice cars made for speed, however I have confidence that the fastest bike ever produced would make short work of the best

they have over there. Not to mention I've taken a few corners in my day lol.

brother ran 221 @ the texas mile last year on an 03 and Ive gotten up to 191 before I ran out of road on my zx14, club member ran my bike 203 at the same event.....

and there are a few cars that can run with bikes over there, Ive seen them in person

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived