Sonic Electronix

Yeah it was something i never want to encounter again put it that way. I want the equilivent of a chubby bitch in the back seat.

:lol::lol:

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

atleast put one battery in the back man, hc1400 maybe? something small like that, my friend tyler ran 3k on a 1400 up front and hc1800 in back. was fine. oh 320amp alt too didnt drop below 13.9 lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

im getting the alt redone by kyle. It's got the voltage reg mod too to bum[ it co charge at 15.1. I was thinking id be fine with just what I have up front. I might do a small bat and put it somewhere in the dash up front. I don't want anything else in the trunk than some subs, a box, and amp.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

im getting the alt redone by kyle. It's got the voltage reg mod too to bum[ it co charge at 15.1. I was thinking id be fine with just what I have up front. I might do a small bat and put it somewhere in the dash up front. I don't want anything else in the trunk than some subs, a box, and amp.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

yeah man I wouldnt do anything over 1500 unless you want a 2nd bat. ya gotta also figure though, box for 2 12s plus the 12s themselves and amp, your still prob. lookin at 100+lbs. your dimensions are damn close to mine, but Im upgrading suspension too. XLs are heavy bastards too.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yeah man I wouldnt do anything over 1500 unless you want a 2nd bat. ya gotta also figure though, box for 2 12s plus the 12s themselves and amp, your still prob. lookin at 100+lbs. your dimensions are damn close to mine, but Im upgrading suspension too. XLs are heavy bastards too.

I ran 1.5k on stock lol. 270a xp and a xs 2400 up front? only 1.5k? I think it could do an aq easily.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

I ran 1.5k on stock lol. 270a xp and a xs 2400 up front? only 1.5k? I think it could do an aq easily.

The most id run on that would be 3.5k

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

im running bxi 2.6k on stock. well red top infront. dimming lights like woahhh is no fun . lol... ima get a big upgrade when funds come.

im running two mtx 9512-44s on 2.6. (4" coil, i honestly think i can put one of these amps on each). and its fkn crazy loud. blew away my previous 4 15s. (all in trunk)

i have a t.2000 12" in my room, imma try that amp on it. see how it does.

didn't know that. Where did you see that at? I'll go copper then if I choose aq. Don't aq's like around 35 hz?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg