I'm about to put my car on a ship from Germany to California. It's gonna take 8-12 weeks for it to get home. How fucked up do you think my MDF box will be after 3 months at sea.

Don't worry, i'll be removing the amps and subs, sending them in regular household goods.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

how will the car be shipped? Will it be in a container? I would think if the box is in the car and the car is in a container not too much would be able to get to it.

why you shipping it bro? i would try to fly it if it isnt that much more expensive lol i dont trust the ocean

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Just to be safe you might want to resin coat as much of it as you can.

Its a temp box so for the work, i'd rather build a new box.

how will the car be shipped? Will it be in a container? I would think if the box is in the car and the car is in a container not too much would be able to get to it.

I think all the cars are just parked on a lower deck of a big ass boat. I've heard some horror stories about scratches and dents. Of course it gets fixed, but if someone else damaged my car, it would never feel the same.

why you shipping it bro? i would try to fly it if it isnt that much more expensive lol i dont trust the ocean

It's free shipping, homie. To pay for it would cost 1200 Euro, around $2000. To fly the car home, $6,709. Fuck that.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Military doesn't pay for it? Or do they pay for the boat ride and you would have to come out of pocket for the air ride home?

Yeah, the boat is paid for, just takes forever. I'm just thinking about the humidity of the sea, and how MDF likes to absorb water. No way i'm paying $6700 to fly my car to L.A.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You should be fine man...My cousin shipped his car from Japan on a boat and it arrived in perfect condition like when it went in

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You should be fine man...My cousin shipped his car from Japan on a boat and it arrived in perfect condition like when it went in

Cool man. Thats what I want to hear. I love this ride and would hate to have anything happen in transit. I am trying to get some shipping vinyl to put on the doors and corners from a local BMW dealer, where I just bought my wife a 2011 Mini.

I guess my main worry is the MDF. I'm not really sure on shipping conditions. I am always down to make a new box, though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread