before the renovation this site used to do that. kinda tedious to do when you were used to normal clicking. i have a middle click so i've been in the habit of using that when clicking links to automatically open in a new window. easy work around

right click and select 'open in new tab'

hold control when you click

click the mouse wheel

All of those will open the link in a new tab for a pc

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Its annoying on my laptop, especially since the other 10 forums I frequent open the links in new tabs just by clicking it. No need to talk down to me like I dont know how to right click. Although, I am sure all of you awesome guys on this forum know WAYYY more than me about everything....at least thats how you make it seem...

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Its annoying on my laptop, especially since the other 10 forums I frequent open the links in new tabs just by clicking it. No need to talk down to me like I dont know how to right click. Although, I am sure all of you awesome guys on this forum know WAYYY more than me about everything....at least thats how you make it seem...

Okay..what did you want us to do about then? Just agree? We tried helping instead by giving you ways to open the page in a new window. We don't know how much experience you have with a computer...

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

No need to talk down to me like I dont know how to right click. Although, I am sure all of you awesome guys on this forum know WAYYY more than me about everything....at least thats how you make it seem...

lolumad?

Okay..what did you want us to do about then? Just agree? We tried helping instead by giving you ways to open the page in a new window. We don't know how much experience you have with a computer...

Like someone else said, this is in the wrong section. I was unsure where to put it. If I was asking ways to open the page in a new window, then I would expect answers giving ways to open the page in a new window. Did I ask that? No, not even close, little guy. Thanks for your attempt at helping, although it did absolutely nothing.

lolumad?

What is this..? CA.com? I dont think so, dont ever say that again, it was cool 3 years ago, but now its about as stupid as Funky pup jokes.

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

Like someone else said, this is in the wrong section. I was unsure where to put it. If I was asking ways to open the page in a new window, then I would expect answers giving ways to open the page in a new window. Did I ask that? No, not even close, little guy. Thanks for your attempt at helping, although it did absolutely nothing.

I said it was in the wrong section. There are "computer" and "Off Topic" sections

So, you weren't asking anything..right? Not even our opinions So you pretty much made a wasted thread with no apparent purpose but to complain about something extremely stupid

I did absolutely nothing? What did this thread do?

I'm done for now..goodnight ;)

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

What is this..? CA.com? I dont think so, dont ever say that again, it was cool 3 years ago, but now its about as stupid as Funky pup jokes.

lolureallymad?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I said it was in the wrong section. There are "computer" and "Off Topic" sections

So, you weren't asking anything..right? Not even our opinions So you pretty much made a wasted thread with no apparent purpose but to complain about something extremely stupid

I did absolutely nothing? What did this thread do?

I'm done for now..goodnight ;)

This thread was made to discuss a feature(or lack thereof) which I do not like. This doesnt have to do with computers, it has to do with how this forum is coded, so does it belong in the computers section? I dont think so. Off topic, perhaps, but I saw other threads complaining about features of the site and how it is laid out, so I figured this would be okay in here. Also, have a nice day in junior high tomorrow, pal. You better run off to bed before mama bear comes in and grounds you from using the computer ;)