Artillery fire on Korean border

you are a complete fucking retard. If you think the US is so bad get the fuck out. no one is stopping you. You'd be the fucking draft dodger if it happend.

Calm down hall monitor before you lose your badge. Those are my opinions and if you don't like them I couldn't really give a shit less but you're not gonna sit here and call me names and try and predict my actions from what you think you know about me. Cut the bigotry and read a book.

hall monitor huh? being an admin has nothing to with me thinking your an idiot. You really think a nuclear holocaust is the answer because we made our bed now we have to lie in it? Who is this we you speak of? btw me thinking oyu are a retard is my opinion. please tell me what oyu are going to do because I called you a name

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Cut the bigotry and read a book.

i like it

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

hall monitor huh? being an admin has nothing to with me thinking your an idiot. You really think a nuclear holocaust is the answer because we made our bed now we have to lie in it? Who is this we you speak of? btw me thinking oyu are a retard is my opinion. please tell me what oyu are going to do because I called you a name

Ok I've been thinking about this all day and I'm gonna handle this in the most responsible way and atleast attempt to get you to see the point I was trying to make.

Anyway, I said I hope that when something happens it is huge and changes the world. I have many reasons to say that like there is so much unscrupulous corruption in this world that wars are just intended to revolve the economy around a certain individuals or establishments investments. Maybe if we get involved someone slips up and it gets under the publics magnifying glass and enlightens the society of how money really controls who dies and who doesn't and there might be a major change in the world because of what people have seen. Or maybe people will finally realize how smart we can be as human beings and come to the conclusion that war is a primitive act that never truly solves anything.

Next, We made our bed it is time for us to lay in it. We as human beings are destructive to each other wheter it be fist fighting or dropping nukes that is who we are and no one since Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. has pushed non stop for that to change. Since we have not taking the responsibilty on ourselves to change this world for peace than it is our fault it is our bed that we have made and if a nuclear holocaust is what it comes to than we have no one to blame but ourselves.

And just a word of advice. It doesn't look that good for the forum when mods are calling members retards. If you disagree, disagree like an adult, not an 8 year old.

my opinions of this situation is lets hope president lee remains to try and not escalate this. we are already spread pretty thin with the 2 AOR we have in afghanistan and iraq. especially being as close as i am to the situation over there i hope president lee can remain calm.

you win some, you lose some

I don't think this is too much of a threat to be honest. It's a war that NOBODY wants to fight. North Korea is always going to stir somethings up, and the new leader is simply establishing himself as a leader by showing he can be just like Kim Jong Il. North Korea doesn't want to fight because they know that it would be the end of their regime, as they cannot stand against NATO. South Korea CERTAINLY won't fight because Seoul would be turned to rubble within days due to its close proximity to the border it shares with the North. China has made it clear that they will not support the North if this WERE to escalate, and we ALL know that Obama does not want to get himself into another military conflict. There is no reason to fear a nuclear holocaust, their bombs can't reach us, and China won't bomb their #1 customer. This is an ongoing conflict that will go on and on causing fear throughout the world, and that is the only thing that North Korea wants to do; scare everybody.

Archived