idk why but i have always thought ADD was a load of bullshit. ADHD i can see but ADD... no

every kid in the world doesnt give two shits about work and would rather think about something else. it seems these days no one can take responsibility for themselves.

ive heard one of the symptoms is your mind racing and constantly thinking about other things. mine does that, hell im pretty sure most peoples do. the difference between myself and some one with "ADD" is i can tell myself to shut the fuck up and work lol

im just against this whole thing. i really dont think it is a disease or disorder. its the nature of people. forgive my insensitivity

see what i bolded? when u have add/adhd u can't do that and i cant. like ill stop for maybe 5 minutes but then im going on again

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

I think everyone has it a little bit.

^this. put someone in front of something they have zero interest in and they automatically will have ADD/ADHD or w/e the hell you wanna call it. its all bullshit, just more money to be made....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Ive been prescribed Adderall for years now, it helps but its just not natural at all. And keep in mind guys, it is a form of amphetamine so it WILL show up on a tox/drug screen or test.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I think it's kind of a thing everyone has but.... Some have it a little more because of their own will power to do something. In school I couldnt stand reading a single chapter of a book. But like here. I read for hours every day almost. I just think it's complete bullshit for you guys to say that. I mean if it wasn't for me selling it to him I don't know if anything would have happened if he sold it to me.

Edit: also I think parents have a lot to do with it in certain situations depending on how they raise their kids. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL but some kids are just fucking punch you in the face annoying because they never get any normal attention at home.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff