Autorama 2011. Doug, you will be missed

redbaron80

nah he's into speed boats now. talked to him after halloween

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Last I heard Jack was still going to compete...I talked to him a few months ago.

Bout the only thing he has that is loud anymore is his boat ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im suprised people still compete. after a talk with jack chism we established that this is a waste of money. this dosent mean i wont do another build nor compete ever again. just reality.

X2... my truck will be done for AR... but this is the last stereo I will der do... complete waste of.money.... could be.saving up for a house, instead its hugo.g batteries buying wire buying amps ect... same story different book!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

whats the point in having a house if you dont have a system to shake it?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'll be making the trip down along with 10-20 other guys from Washington/Oregon/Idaho

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

Archived