DC Sound Lab

Ok, seems like there isn't much people with the lvl2 8" is it not worth buying? I had a lvl3 and loved it but had to get rid of it due to space issues in the truck. I would like to remain with the DC brand its just that the sub has been out for a while and there aren't many vids on youtube. seems like everyone wants the sa8 instead.

so im wondering would two lvl2 8" be louder than one sa8 off the same power boxes built to manuf. spec

Its not that at all, we were not sure how well they would sell so we only made 100 of them, they were gone in 11 days, it takes some time to produce more but there getting close to being finished. We ran out so fast it kinda caught us off guard. That Lv2 8 is a little beast =]

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

rusty- so right now you guys are sold out?

orionstang- how much power was on that?

The first vid was only 120 watts. The 2nd and third are on an RF Power T500-1 @4ohms, pushing around 360 watts. It flexed my doors and hit lows pretty good for an 8.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

rusty- so right now you guys are sold out?orionstang- how much power was on that?
The first vid was only 120 watts. The 2nd and third are on an RF Power T500-1 @4ohms, pushing around 360 watts. It flexed my doors and hit lows pretty good for an 8.

ahaha.... i did a 130.4@28hz with mine on maybe 300rms... :D

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

rusty- so right now you guys are sold out?orionstang- how much power was on that?

ahaha.... i did a 130.4@28hz with mine on maybe 300rms... :D

thats badass ^ =].

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg