DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

Umm...you do realize that fused distrobution block isnt gonna work, right? I could be wrong, but I would like to hear your explanation on how it would work. Im 99% sure you have to segment one side of the bar to isolate each fuse from each other.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Sorry Im stickin with ford trucks.

I just finished these up tell me what yall think.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Having 2 solid blocks like that will result in the fuses being used in parallel. For example, if you have 3 250amp fuses, that whole setup will be acting like a single 750amp fuse, not individual 250amp fuses.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Does this look better for fuse block? After reading comments and looking and thinking about what i had it started to make sense about how they needed to be built.

Thats how you do it Bro. I saw this posted by killallblue and thought it was a distro for different amps. How its segmented depends on the amp. If an amp had 2 separate input sections I would have 2 separate output sections on the block. Dont know how that Warhorse is setup. One output section my be Ok if it needs 1250 amps of input into a single input section on the board. If there are 2 separate input sections on the board you would probably want to segment the output side accordingly.

I would like to have one of these myself. PM me a price for one. 4 runs in and 4 runs out. one bar with 4 inputs and 2 blocks on the output side with to outputs in each. I need 600 amps of fusing to each amp so I will double up a 300 amp fuse on each side. That would make my life a lot easier hooking up my amps.Would look a lot better too.

Edited by -Hobby-