Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 Lol Quote I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Tyan Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 she might have choked on those fries Quote my VIDEOS
keepinitloud Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 here ya godaughters FTW!when I had two fifteens in my truck I would like goin through the wallmart parkin lot with her setting off car alarms it would embarrass her greatly ha ha! Quote 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
monkeyleg Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 I would never let my kids listen to music that loud. My dad subjected me to loud music and I loved it when I was little but I couldn't forgive myself if I affected my child's hearing. Quote Google it
elgordo Posted November 25, 2010 Author Report Posted November 25, 2010 Haha. By the ways guys happy Thanksgiving Quote
elgordo Posted November 25, 2010 Author Report Posted November 25, 2010 I don't do it everyday but this time I had to she was rudely ignoring me LOL.. Quote
newls1 Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 I would never let my kids listen to music that loud. My dad subjected me to loud music and I loved it when I was little but I couldn't forgive myself if I affected my child's hearing. oh jesus, another one of these Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Slawsen Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 Justin beiber does more damage to their ears than 150db....no worries man Quote 00' Nissan Xterra Always under construction :] HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2 Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.
Cardboardcat15 Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 Justin beiber does more damage to their ears than 150db....no worries man LOL ^^^^nice Quote My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.