Curious as to why you think they are better than DDM, I'm looking at getting a set soon so info would be appreciated :)

Better quality,better color, and better customer service.

I dunno I have hid extras in ym wifes car and ddm in the truck. I think the ddms are slightly better. And I spent more on the hid extra because it was for my wife and I wanted her to be safe.

You have 55w or 35w ddm? The HIDExtra ones only come in 35w but 35w have better color.

both. lol 35 watt lows 55 watt highs. shes got a bi-xenon lights so shes got both as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I am gonna go with the DDM Tuning ones. I have heard more about them than the other site. Also I am looking at getting some new headlights along with the HID kits. I am looking at these: Headlights or these: Headlights. I just don't wanna get some cheap headlights that fill up with water when it rains like what I have heard about a lot of the projector headlights. Does anyone know of a site to get lights like the ones I have linked?

3d7304fe.jpg

Is there anything wrong with your stock housings now? The Accord I installed the HID's in had aftermarket "JDM" housings and the light "beam" sucked. IDK if the stock housings come with adjusters but these ones had no adjustment whatsoever.

Derp.

ddmtuning.com Go with them. Better, brighter, simple as that.

Have you seen in person both ddm and HIDExtra? Probably not, I have. Yes the 55w is brighter but between the 35w HIDExtra wins. And I also believe the HIDExtra ones are better quality. But go with what you want.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I like my HIDExtras, very bright and good color. Tonight They will be cheaper also. $30 shipped.

Sorry, but this makes me LOL so hard!!!

Go with this company because they are cheaper... I mean really? So because something cost less its better?

I bet you have pyle amplifiers to power your subwoofers which consist of 1 10 inch dual and a 12 inch sony xplod bought from walmart.

Because like you said, cheaper is better!

Edit: clicked the wrong person to quote. lols

Archived