Civic Converted to M3

Oh its cool, im just giving shit because if the car wasnt blue and maybe black, it to me would look bad ass, and you couldnt really tell it was a civic unless you were told

:)

I figured you were giving shit, but I like to back myself up :P

I agree, it would look so much better black. The grille, hood and back give away that its fake. I never said it was ugly. I just found it funny that someone would do this. I also found it "insulting" that someone would make a Civic appear like an M3 when a Beamer is so much more luxurious, higher up, etc.

I'm still posting pics :D

there were other people who said the car should be in a junk yard, which is where my response had went 2, I thought that guy was the OP for whatever reason LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

So...your point makes a valid statement. But I have to disagree. I thought the car was ok, but just because people don't like it does not mean they have to have a better car. And what's a better car? I mean...you drive an integra. I can't stand the way those look. I drive an SRT-4 which I think is sexy but a lot of other people can't.

The people who are bashing the ride, are doing it because they don't like the way it looks. Why would you have to have a "better" car to state that?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh its cool, im just giving shit because if the car wasnt blue and maybe black, it to me would look bad ass, and you couldnt really tell it was a civic unless you were told

:)

I agree, it would look so much better black. The grille, hood and back give away that its fake. I never said it was ugly. I just found it funny that someone would do this. I also found it "insulting" that someone would make a Civic appear like an M3 when a Beamer is so much more luxurious, higher up, etc.

there were other people who said the car should be in a junk yard, which is where my response had went 2, I thought that guy was the OP for whatever reason LOL

ah, okay. Lol. It all makes sense now :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

So...your point makes a valid statement. But I have to disagree. I thought the car was ok, but just because people don't like it does not mean they have to have a better car. And what's a better car? I mean...you drive an integra. I can't stand the way those look. I drive an SRT-4 which I think is sexy but a lot of other people can't.

The people who are bashing the ride, are doing it because they don't like the way it looks. Why would you have to have a "better" car to state that?

saying the car is ugly, and saying it needs to be in a junk yard is 2 different things though...

which is where my statement came into play..

I can understand if some one is saying its ugly.. thats fine.. but to go out and say it belongs in a junk yard is wrong, because its people like the guy who made the car who think outside the box, is the reason why we have 160db daily drivers now LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

No offense dude, but don't call it a Beamer, people in the BMW community consider that insulting, the proper term is Bimmer, it's still pronounced the same though.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

saying the car is ugly, and saying it needs to be in a junk yard is 2 different things though...

which is where my statement came into play..

I can understand if some one is saying its ugly.. thats fine.. but to go out and say it belongs in a junk yard is wrong, because its people like the guy who made the car who think outside the box, is the reason why we have 160db daily drivers now LOL

Point taken

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

No offense dude, but don't call it a Beamer, people in the BMW community consider that insulting, the proper term is Bimmer, it's still pronounced the same though.

Oh, sorry about that.

Derrick, I now know you weren't talking to me, but here are the pics. Remember that I'm only 15. This was taken in the garage, so the pics aren't the best

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

thats pretty clean !

Team DC Audio

thats pretty clean !

So is your Teg :cheers:

LMFAO so true

Well I think the car is ok. With a better paint job and some better wheels it would look decent. It was still alot of work though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived