finkster Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Awhitewookie Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 The system you posted doesn't belong to the car in your post. I've personally seen it at shows and its totally different. Check it out The video doesn't show the inside of the trunk. Where is the proof that the system is different? MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
zachfowler222 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 also i think he is one of the most creative artist in the game...... soulja boy is not an artist, he is a rapper. if you wanna find out what a true musical artist is, maybe you should google "bob dylan", "pink floyd", or "jimi hendrix". he sucks at rappin' too i dont think hes great by any means but i do think he is creative and smart and is getting better with freestyles as he gets older (not mainstream music) he comes up with songs that get peoples attention and thats what people wanna hear...and he is very smart with using youtube and myspace to get his music out. hes making millions off his "dumb" songs....so you really cant knock him for what hes doing and also being a smart ass isnt a way to go about things either artist: a person who works in one of the performing arts, as an actor, musician, or singer; a public performer so by definition he is an artist. I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
310_cutty Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 The system you posted doesn't belong to the car in your post. I've personally seen it at shows and its totally different. Check it out The video doesn't show the inside of the trunk. Where is the proof that the system is different? C'mon look at all the glass work done. Do you really think he would cheap out on the trunk only? gimme a couple of mins and I'll find better pics/vids... just for you (at around the 1 min)
Emoxihax Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 dude kicker cvr's are legit, and tha joker > soulja fag 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
310_cutty Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 dude kicker cvr's are legit, and tha joker > soulja fag Dont get me wrong I'm not saying the cvr's are cheap. I was refering to the work done in the trunk compared to the whole car.
zachfowler222 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 dude kicker cvr's are legit, and tha joker > soulja fag tha joker killed soulja boy on that one freestyle lol I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Awhitewookie Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 C'mon look at all the glass work done. Do you really think he would cheap out on the trunk only? gimme a couple of mins and I'll find better pics/vids... just for you (at around the 1 min) Nicely done sir, you win this time! MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.