T4000BD $200

Socky

Saw this youtube video today. So i thought you guys would be concerned.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Someone could get a good amp and fix it for less than buying it used maybe?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

nah i heard that those things are a bitch so fix...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Someone could get a good amp and fix it for less than buying it used maybe?

Ah. Someone might be interested you mean, lol. Concerned and I'm still wondering what was wrong, lol. I wouldn't do $200. Maybe...a hundred dollars when he gets here to Alaska, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

thats a steal!!

but you have to send it to rockford to get fixed!!

its a flat rate and it fixes anything thats wrong!

my t1500.4 was trashed and blown when i got it and it was a flat rate of 320 to get fixed!

you dont have to worry about anything after that! comes with 90 day warranty from them to!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

$200, then shipping, then a minimum $320 (does that include all amps?) Then shipping back. Could be close to $700-$900 depending on where you live. Almost where other used ones are already priced. Could be a deal though...I wonder where in Alaska he's moving to...lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

$200, then shipping, then a minimum $320 (does that include all amps?) Then shipping back. Could be close to $700-$900 depending on where you live. Almost where other used ones are already priced. Could be a deal though...I wonder where in Alaska he's moving to...lol

i think the 4k's might be 350!

but if your good friends with a rockford dealer have them send it out! they get a better price and the rockford ships it back to them for free!

only pay shipping one way!

soo your looking at about 600! for a 4k amp!

thats a steall! pluss its huge!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Archived