dwright27 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I shop at hollister. I actually like my clothes to fit .. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
cOmpressor Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 Northstar-at-tahoe burning my day away waiting in this season pass line. Shit. <-- jealous. i might get a season pass to northstar this year. always looking for people to go up with. want to plan some trips this winter? Ya that would be cool, I'll be in sac on the 5th so we can talk about it then. Fucking beautiful day, no lines (500-600 people total), and pleanty of snow FTW!!
EclipseChris Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 hide your curbs its not safe anymore! Ouch, are you ever gonna let me live that down? I'm almost 18 and still havn't flipped a car. I feel like thats an accomplishment considering 2 of my friends did exactly that this past break. And to the JP Jr comment, thats exactly what i thought when i took it. If he can get 15 year olds... maybe i can get some 20 some year olds? I shop at hollister. I actually like my clothes to fit .. I love when my clothes actually fit. I work out and i hate wearing baggy clothes, when even bother if noone can see it. And to all the gay jokes I work at hollister, with 2 gay guys 3 straight guys and 20 some odd gorgeous girls. First month i worked there had diff hook ups with 4 diff girls from work. Say whatever ya want im gonna still make money and fuck bitches. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I see your pink polo, and raise you this Thats what i need... a scarf. But blue doesn't go with pink. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
BanginOnABudget Posted November 29, 2010 Author Report Posted November 29, 2010 Where the hell do you work? i cant make out a single thing i see. dildo factory?? nvm i see now. but dildo factory was a pretty close guess. im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
EclipseChris Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Where the hell do you work? i cant make out a single thing i see. dildo factory?? nvm i see now. but dildo factory was a pretty close guess. Either your a total idiot, or that was almost funny. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
BeatBox Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 getting monies for my alt mech man here i come
ingramcaraudio Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Awesome thread ftw love that you tagged jp in that pic. Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Where the hell do you work? i cant make out a single thing i see. dildo factory?? im guessing product tester............... Owner of BigAss Ports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.