Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

funny thing is, physics will show that a sealed box should be louder every time. us bassheads defy physics :pardon:

:lol:

mai box is sealed behind the sub but ported in front of the sub. Oh, and I inverted my tweeters to show off the magnets

you mean its a bandpass?

my dads friends cousin has 20 L7 15's in a smart car.

don't believe you ...sounds like he doesn't have enough kinetik air space to do this to begin with :drink40:

He bought a kinetic airspace compressor so that way he always has enough.

:lol: now that was funny.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Have you heard this guys system Joe? He might be hitting 250db? Most burp boxes I have seen had ports in them... unless they didn't have enough room for a ported box??? I dunno...

I like the inverted tweeters idea... however, you need to port them to make em go louder...

Posted

hmm if anything he has it backward

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Just went and heard his "GODLY" system lol, I didnt listen to mine on the way over there, I get there and im like ok lets hear it. What does he put on? Steady mobbin :lol:

Sounded w/e was about as loud as when i have my 2 10s on 1k. Then he got in mine played him some BME and about 30 seconds in he hopped out :lol: Thats including the 30 second intro in that song. As soon as the bass hit he was gone :lol:

I tried to get a video but it was pitch black, but heres his godly system lol.

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Wankster for the winz.

In the second pic its not even in a car??

The second one is off his facebook, So you could see the amp and cap lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

he must have one of those 48 joule capasators. rosafosgate? :peepwall:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...