Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just went and heard his "GODLY" system lol, I didnt listen to mine on the way over there, I get there and im like ok lets hear it. What does he put on? Steady mobbin :lol:

Sounded w/e was about as loud as when i have my 2 10s on 1k. Then he got in mine played him some BME and about 30 seconds in he hopped out :lol: Thats including the 30 second intro in that song. As soon as the bass hit he was gone :lol:

I tried to get a video but it was pitch black, but heres his godly system lol.

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

LOL at the 2nd pic..

...he has a honda tattoo...and drives a ford explorer...

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

I want a 2 door hoe...

He's selling it lol, brand new trans but he wants like 13k lulz.

does it come with the 5,000dbz setup??? lol

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Posted

box looks way to small for the power he has, sealed is fine if you do it right :(

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Just went and heard his "GODLY" system lol, I didnt listen to mine on the way over there, I get there and im like ok lets hear it. What does he put on? Steady mobbin :lol:

Sounded w/e was about as loud as when i have my 2 10s on 1k. Then he got in mine played him some BME and about 30 seconds in he hopped out :lol: Thats including the 30 second intro in that song. As soon as the bass hit he was gone :lol:

I tried to get a video but it was pitch black, but heres his godly system lol.

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

LOL at the 2nd pic..

...he has a honda tattoo...and drives a ford explorer...

The tattoo is for his lawn mower..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...