cthedinger Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 we need a teen section for the forum. If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I thought it would be funnier to find out where he is and have PD search the house 4chan style, but I'm staying out of it whoa whoa i missed that, what happend with 4chan and the police and someone's house getting searched? haha i must know Iw as talking about finding the persons info and messing with them 4chan style previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
audiofanaticz Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 From the posters first post, he was wanting to know what the results meant since it was 15ng/mL, and was to be 50ng/mL. Almost to make an excuse such as "well my ng/mL was only 15, and it should of been higher like 50ng/mL, so dad that means I have stopped smoking a couple weeks ago" in return his dad will then think, finally my son is growing up and taking on responsibility so I have no need to ground him from the car for a longer period of time. At least thats what I get out of his post, he is looking for how the tests are measured since he was interested in how much weed was needed to be smoked to have the current 15ng/mL, so he can most likely lie to his father about cutting back, or say he quit smoking.
BassHead1990 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I'm so confused haha (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 ok well lately i've been smoking a little bit of crack, not too much just once in a while, well i did some tonight. and i took some big hits i got real ****ed. all was good, 10 mins after i was sober again, and about half an hour later i left my buddys house and went to pick up my gf from work. well while i was driving there i was feeling my rapid heart and it was pretty crazy. well while i was waiting for her i went to feel my heart again and it was goin like super effin slow i was like wtf and then i started worryin and i got all light headed and dizzy i got out of my car stood up and everything was racing. it was pretty scary i thought i was goin to die, and my gf and family would find out about my evil dark secrets. well yea i decided im gonna quit all this **** now (im not addicted or anything i just do it from time to time) i hope i wake up in the morning. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Rockbrook Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 finkster you tellin the truth or you just yankin our crank?
UniqueSounds Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 finkster you tellin the truth or you just yankin our crank? I wanna know too?? 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
Benji0687 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Yeah Fink...theres no such thing as NOT being addicted to crack! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 No. I was trolling you bitches. /trolling I'm done now, and I gotta go study for a stat exam, but before I go, I'll insight you chaps on what drugs have done to my inlaws. thank god they're not blood. Drugs have ruined their lives, and I never ask or care what they're up to, because they are all pieces of shit. Imagine the biggest trailer trash faggots on the face of this earth. If they call you, its only when they want something and they're being sneaky. Oh yea, my aunt was just on the front page of the newspaper a couple months ago because of her fixation of drugs. https://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?storyID=105944 Good night, sweet princes. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.