UniqueSounds Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 my dad gave me one cuz i got a possession charge... so yea... i didnt get in any trouble cuz the idiot cops lost my tickets and i just wanna get an answer to the question i asked i dont need no speeches saying "weeds bad for u" bullshit... its only bad cuz its illegal so by that logic cigarettes and alcohol are good for you cause they're legal? all i can say is this.they can tax cigs and beer they r legal,yet weed any one can grow any where,so how can they control it and tax it??? so its not and so on. Ive seen people make cigs before & alcohol 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
Alex K Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
powerpunchhx2 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 my dad gave me one cuz i got a possession charge... so yea... i didnt get in any trouble cuz the idiot cops lost my tickets and i just wanna get an answer to the question i asked i dont need no speeches saying "weeds bad for u" bullshit... its only bad cuz its illegal so by that logic cigarettes and alcohol are good for you cause they're legal? all i can say is this.they can tax cigs and beer they r legal,yet weed any one can grow any where,so how can they control it and tax it??? so its not and so on. Ive seen people make cigs before & alcohol right but not just any one can do it.you have to have some smarts.on the outher hand, team i.a.k. team me and team fu audio
TeamHT Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 so i failed my ua.... and they sent it into the lab to see how high my levels were and my marijuana one was 15 ng/mL and its supposed to be 50 ng/mL so i have no idea if thats bad? or good or wat dont be a smart ass and say u failed ur ua so its bad either... lol i know its bad... but i wanna know if it takes alot of weed to get to 15 ng/mL i actually worked as a clinic supervisor for a long time in a UA clinic. and i smoke weed. what people need to understand is that THC can store into the body for up to 11 weeks. and it can store into fat and as that fat burns it can be rerealesed into the system you wont get high again, but your levels could spike. of course once that happens a drastic drop will take place. 15 nano grams per mili litre is a small amount. and testing positive isnt bad. what you would need to do is test results in another week and show a decline in the amount until you test clean. and i smoke weed, not often but i do. its not illegal in every state. i would stay away from detox cleansers as these only increase the creatine count to an inhuman level. it may fool an instant test, but if the test is actually being done by a lab, which is the only way to get your levels, it will not work. and should show the increased creatine count. then you just look shady. let the THC burn its way out until you test clean. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
zachfowler222 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 my dad gave me one cuz i got a possession charge... so yea... i didnt get in any trouble cuz the idiot cops lost my tickets and i just wanna get an answer to the question i asked i dont need no speeches saying "weeds bad for u" bullshit... its only bad cuz its illegal so by that logic cigarettes and alcohol are good for you cause they're legal? all i can say is this.they can tax cigs and beer they r legal,yet weed any one can grow any where,so how can they control it and tax it??? so its not and so on. Ive seen people make cigs before & alcohol right but not just any one can do it.you have to have some smarts.on the outher hand, you know tobacco is just a plant the same as weed? dry it out and crush it and roll it in rolling paper and there a cig........or hell just put a tobacco leaf in your mouth and theres you some chew...... I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
lazeris Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I work at a Day Reporting Center and UA clients all day. I can tell you the amount of THC in your urine depends on a lot. First off, everyone's body will break down any substance and different rates. Iv seen levels from = 10ng/mL to >2000 ng/mL. The levels wont tell you how much you smoked and being around someone that is smoking will not show up unless your in a room hot boxing which your intentions would be to get high anyways. Another thing to look at is the creatinine levels if they are below 10 ng your trying to "wash out" and the lab will come back as "specimen dilute". If I were your father I would be sending all specimens in to a lab to get confirmation of results. Normal creatinine levels are around 100ng on average if your drinking a normal amount of water. Bottom line is only you know how much you smoked and when. Dont lie about it. Just be upfront and honest. You made the decision, now move on. In all honesty, Marijuana is a far less harmful substance than even alcohol although it affects everyone differently and depending on the person can lead to other drug use, but then again so can beer and you can go buy that at Wal-Mart just fine. Plus I live in CA and it's now legal by state law to carry up to 1oz. You also lose motivation and can gain weight with it. Just find a healthy hobby and do that instead. I understand if someone is terminally ill and needs it but there is no reason for teens to do it. Excel in school and go to college or learn a trade. You will regret it later if you don't. I did. Anyways I will get off my soapbox and im sorry for adding this extra bs you probly didnt want to read. I hope what I said above answered you question. Just don't ever even try Meth. That drug is pure evil. PURE EVIL!!!
DHFHades Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I work at a Day Reporting Center and UA clients all day. I can tell you the amount of THC in your urine depends on a lot. First off, everyone's body will break down any substance and different rates. Iv seen levels from = 10ng/mL to >2000 ng/mL. The levels wont tell you how much you smoked and being around someone that is smoking will not show up unless your in a room hot boxing which your intentions would be to get high anyways. Another thing to look at is the creatinine levels if they are below 10 ng your trying to "wash out" and the lab will come back as "specimen dilute". If I were your father I would be sending all specimens in to a lab to get confirmation of results. Normal creatinine levels are around 100ng on average if your drinking a normal amount of water. Bottom line is only you know how much you smoked and when. Dont lie about it. Just be upfront and honest. You made the decision, now move on. In all honesty, Marijuana is a far less harmful substance than even alcohol although it affects everyone differently and depending on the person can lead to other drug use, but then again so can beer and you can go buy that at Wal-Mart just fine. Plus I live in CA and it's now legal by state law to carry up to 1oz. You also lose motivation and can gain weight with it. Just find a healthy hobby and do that instead. I understand if someone is terminally ill and needs it but there is no reason for teens to do it. Excel in school and go to college or learn a trade. You will regret it later if you don't. I did. Anyways I will get off my soapbox and im sorry for adding this extra bs you probly didnt want to read. I hope what I said above answered you question. Just don't ever even try Meth. That drug is pure evil. PURE EVIL!!! I can vouch for that, did that shit for 16 years...but I'm clean now 8 years, 3 months, 16 days and counting 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
cmamtower Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I work at a Day Reporting Center and UA clients all day. I can tell you the amount of THC in your urine depends on a lot. First off, everyone's body will break down any substance and different rates. Iv seen levels from = 10ng/mL to >2000 ng/mL. The levels wont tell you how much you smoked and being around someone that is smoking will not show up unless your in a room hot boxing which your intentions would be to get high anyways. Another thing to look at is the creatinine levels if they are below 10 ng your trying to "wash out" and the lab will come back as "specimen dilute". If I were your father I would be sending all specimens in to a lab to get confirmation of results. Normal creatinine levels are around 100ng on average if your drinking a normal amount of water. Bottom line is only you know how much you smoked and when. Dont lie about it. Just be upfront and honest. You made the decision, now move on. In all honesty, Marijuana is a far less harmful substance than even alcohol although it affects everyone differently and depending on the person can lead to other drug use, but then again so can beer and you can go buy that at Wal-Mart just fine. Plus I live in CA and it's now legal by state law to carry up to 1oz. You also lose motivation and can gain weight with it. Just find a healthy hobby and do that instead. I understand if someone is terminally ill and needs it but there is no reason for teens to do it. Excel in school and go to college or learn a trade. You will regret it later if you don't. I did. Anyways I will get off my soapbox and im sorry for adding this extra bs you probly didnt want to read. I hope what I said above answered you question. Just don't ever even try Meth. That drug is pure evil. PURE EVIL!!! I can vouch for that, did that shit for 16 years...but I'm clean now 8 years, 3 months, 16 days and counting just imagine how much money you wasted doing that shit for 16 years. my god if thats not enough motivation anyone needs to keep off it i dont know what is lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
bre2ts Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 good read Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
dwz Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 why didn't you just go get some clean piss at a headshop? all you gotta do is request it (it's usually not on display). you can just strap it to your leg (or put it in a pouch and tie it to a belt) and shake it up and pour it on in there.. you can still pee in the toilet so it's more authentic. just sayin i have a couple buddies that have done it before and it works. edit for detail: it's actually real urine from real people, just dehydrated then mixed with water so it doesn't spoil. since its from different people, they don't show up on UA's as having fixed levels of what's in the urea (red flag), it varies from batch to batch.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.